CAUTION - DO NOT BUY/USE - Frosted Glass Tube Bong Adapter for Arizer Solo II

Hey folks, just wanted to share my experience using the "frosted glass tube" bong adapter for the Arizer Solo II. I had noticed that while using it, it would pull loose of the vape body and get stuck in the downstem, so I emailed Arizer to see what they had to say, and this was their response:

"Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We believe that using water filtration with our products is redundant, and even counter-productive. Our products heat your tobacco / herbals to temperatures where all of the flavors, aromas, and active components are released without any of the tar or carcinogens that would be released by smoking or by conduction / contact heating, so filtering vapor from our products through water is only going to remove flavors, aromas, and active components without providing any additional benefits. If you want smoother/cooler vapor simply turn your unit down.

However, due to popular demand we manufacture/sell our Frosted Glass Aroma Tubes which are for attaching your unit to other third-party glass products such as glass water filtration pipes with 14mm & 19mm fittings. That being said, since liquid damage is not covered under warranty and is also not repairable, use all water adapters with caution.

If you have any further questions or require any further assistance please let us know and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Best Regards,
Marisa
Arizer Tech"

You read that right; they manufacture and sell a product that they do not recommend and may void your warranty due to water damage.

Do not buy this adapter.

Re: CAUTION - DO NOT BUY/USE - Frosted Glass Tube Bong Adapter for Arizer Solo II

[/quote]

I just meant I feel the effects a lot more. It’s just because I’m able to inhale much more during my session. That did sound kinda dumb, oh well. Lol
[/quote]

I feel the same. Either with my Dynavap or my Solo II, I can take longer draw without coughting my lungs out. (yeah I still cought with the solo... )

I can almost empty my Dynavap in 1 slow draw, and it gets me real high.

CAUTION DO NOT BUY/USE Frosted Glass Tube Bong Adapter for Arizer Solo II

Definitly would work. Im scared that thats a lot of rythems and a lot of backsticking. Also I might change the tempo from 198 to 166 or 176 because Id rather play accuratly and with musicallity then with extreme speed. Another quick question when looking at this peice in measure three what does the sqiggly line through the note mean because I know that a Z through a note is a buzz roll?