Rip"n"Go Four 2.0 (Cheapie Concentrate pen) + question on 510 threading for weed?

This little unit works very well for my 91 supreme , I didn't want to waste any of this product in joints so I went out looking for an attachment in the $20-40 range came
up on this little rechargeable pen , Love the ease of use but now I don;t know about coils or changing them how long this little unit will last, I looked on line and seen locally I was overcharged by $15/Incl tax .. *Storefront markups* :rollseyes:

Anyone got any info or words of wisdom on these little guys .. ALSO I have 3 Kangertech Ecig vapes *from family* And would love to get the glass globes and some pancake coils and dual ceramic coils would this be ALL i would need 1 globe per pen and then change coils per product or ? Sorry very new to vaping but would love to try vaping flower to get full taste and terp profiles :D Thanks guys/Gals

Re: Rip"n"Go Four 2.0 (Cheapie Concentrate pen) + question on 510 threading for weed?

Hey I had to google the Rip n Go. So it's basically just a slim wax pen. Not even sure if the coils were replaceable on that one maybe check the manufacturer website to see if they sell them?

For the Kangertech are you saying you have the boxy battery? If so you could probably get a Saionara atomizer to screw on top of the battery, those you can use directly wirh wax/shatter/concentrates as far as I understand. If you hse the Kangertech atomizers, from a quick look on their website, those are designed for ejuice, so you'd have to get and/or make THC juice. I currently just use shatter carts I bought online on top of a small 510 batteries. So I can't really help more with atomizers for wax and all that. I just always see the Sai being recommended for this kind of situation.

I have found one or two atomizers designed for 510 box mods that supposedly can vape flower but the reviews are never really good. I'd suggest getting a dedicated flower vaporizer if you want to go down that route; it's so different than concentrates and to get good performance, you need a good vape designed for flower. I had to try a few devices before being able to let go from combustion so I doubt a little atomizer on a box mod would do it for me personally.

I know it's not a perfect answer but I hope it helps!

Re: Rip"n"Go Four 2.0 (Cheapie Concentrate pen) + question on 510 threading for weed?

Hehe yeah I'm not surprised that little buddy didn't turn out to be enough :p

I mean if you have a lot of cashflow the Flowerpot is supposed to be one of the hardest hitting vapes all around and does both concentrates and flower. it's essentially an email which can also do flower. One day one day I may have money for such a device... It is a plug in though.

I think there's a waxpen sub that could help?

There's so many factors like budget, what do you use the most (flower shatter hash wax ejuice...) portable or plug in convection or conduction aesthetics how many people will you use it with...

on r/vaporents there's always talk about VAS (Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome)... there's always more needs :p

I'd really recommend that sub if you're looking for a flower vape! Log vapes (enano, underdog or woodscents) would also be my recommendation for a plug in flower vape :p It's my next big buy when I'll have enough money for it!