Rolex/Habibi hash

Hi there,

In the beggining of the year i bought a bunch of habibi hashish on greenz , grasschief and leafexpress. They were really-really similar but i found that the one at greenz was a bit better. It had a fine darker layer on top of when you watch the brick by the side... it its weird to explain.

Nevermind my question is : what is the diffenrence between habibi hash and rolex hash ? I saw both on mcmedichronic and hillside pharm they are so similar (except for the hsp price fpr the rolex) that im looking forward to try some of that rolex.

Thanks,

DoobieHunter

Ps excuse my approximative english im from qc

Re: Rolex/Habibi hash

Only ever had Habibi (from those 2) and it was total shit. Smoked a full gram in a joint and didn't even get the shadow of a buzz. I got it from buymyweedonline (along with 3 other types of hash which also all didn't provide buzz at all). My guess there's a chinese supplier of hash stamps somewhere and they just stamp random shit with it.

Well im not a begginner and i love smooth hash ... its not my problem if you cannot buzz on something smooth because you use too much concentrate or quad! I grew weed , made bubble hash, edible , bho.... I not what is crappy and what is not.

I need serious answer lol not a dummy-dummy answer like the one you gave me.

If i was the president be sure that i would ship polite people like you back in garbage land. I wouldnt be a nationality question it would be a manners question.

Regards,

DoobieHunter
Last edited by DoobieHunter on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beaumont is a hash extremist don't take it personally :) If you get back to my reply (I'm the one who said I did not get a buzz) the point I was trying to make is that the stamp means nothing, there is Mercedes hash from dozens of MOMs and I'm pretty sure they are all different and they just bought a stamp on ebay or some shit. This is not import hash, it'a hash made from extraction left overs so it's hit and miss, sometimes it will be good, others terrible. The Habibi I got from BMWO was absolute shit, but I got some moroccan style from Herbal Dispatch which was good (not amazing but it tasted awesome and I got a good buzz out of it).