Re: Where to find non-import style hash?

Christd72 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:55 pm
EastCoastRosin wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:24 pm Give us a couple of week once our website is live.
Do you have a discount code for a first time purchase ? How is the sensi star hash ?? Full melt ..?
We have a coupon code you can use to save 10% on regular priced items: canadianmomclub

It's half melt, we could make full melt tho it's just more expensive.
EastCoastRosin.ca
Rosin - Hash - Live Rosin - Flowers
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 200$

releafed has a good selection. First Class Medicinal has a shatterday 15% discount today.
130$ a gram. But this is medicinal hash to be taken 1 toke at a time...not your grandfathers paki press.
PS rethinking this ...HASH is not the correct label for a product like this...this is THC in a pure form.
hashish tends to have more contaminants ..be it material from the plant , airborne particles , sweat and dander from the charas gathering

I'm looking for high quality type hash/bubblehash too! Not afghani, Morrocan or anything of that type. I saw the selection of Thegreenrhino, it looks exactly what I'm looking for. However, we need a recommendation from a Physician or Doctor to order and I don't have that. I'm a recretional user.

I recently tried Eascoastrosin. I thought I finally found what I was looking for but that wasn't it. Their Sensi star bubblehash is good, but not what I'm looking for.

Really need to try Thegreenrhino!

[quote=savoutchi post_id=6717 time=1526754463 user_id=1497]
I'm looking for high quality type hash/bubblehash too! Not afghani, Morrocan or anything of that type. I saw the selection of Thegreenrhino, it looks exactly what I'm looking for. However, we need a recommendation from a Physician or Doctor to order and I don't have that. I'm a recretional user.

I recently tried Eascoastrosin. I thought I finally found what I was looking for but that wasn't it. Their Sensi star bubblehash is good, but not what I'm looking for.

the green rhino does have a fine selection of ice water extraction hash. the 73 and 90u's are decent for the price. herbal dispatch has 4 or 5 selections of ice hash.
and d420k has had a price correction for his dry sift...now selling for 35$ a gram down from 60$ over at treemo and green panda have a wicked clearance sale on their dry sifts great score if you like making rosin. just noticed FCM has scissor hash at 15$ imo this is pretty close to a top grade charas at a bargain prix
can you elaborate on the sensi star hash..it looked good...but for the prix i question the quality and must be last wash 160-120 leftovers

Walter wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:58 pm
beaum0nt wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:19 am just noticed FCM has scissor hash at 15$ imo this is pretty close to a top grade charas at a bargain prix

Wattatow! Gonna have to order me some of this :) Got a hashyhand order on the way but scissor hash, can't wait!
its coming from Yaletown...producers of some of the best rosins out there.....
i am considering grabbing some to squish. the return must be huge

beaum0nt wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:00 am
Walter wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:58 pm
beaum0nt wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:19 am just noticed FCM has scissor hash at 15$ imo this is pretty close to a top grade charas at a bargain prix

Wattatow! Gonna have to order me some of this :) Got a hashyhand order on the way but scissor hash, can't wait!
its coming from Yaletown...producers of some of the best rosins out there.....
i am considering grabbing some to squish. the return must be huge
My order arrived yesterday and the scissor hash sure was interesting, it really has the charas visual appeal and looked like it would have the same texture but it was a lot more resinous and sticky, probably didn't help that it was over 30 degrees last night. The smell and taste were not like charas, it smelt like sweet gassy buds, a very nice smell but not the hashishene smell that so many of us seem to be after. The potency was definitely there but it was a clean active high as opposed to the brain fuzzing warm high that hash can give, I took a shower after smoking my spliff and figured out 2 complex problems I had been working on all day so a very productive high! All in all I really like this hash even if it isn't the Charas I've been dreaming of. I also got an order from hashy hands last night and vaped a bit of Holy Grail rosin, now that gives the warm fuzzy brain high, amazing stuff! Got a temple ball also but haven't tasted it yet, the texture is a lot harder than anything I've gotten from hashy hands so far, can't wait to try it!

i have not received my order yet...but from your description i expect a good return , i will press it for rosin. In regards to the flavor, i would think it is still in a raw state. Charas requires some kneading to bring out the taste. give it an hour..and it should get better over time.
hashy hands rosin must be good , it is more expensive than 15$ resin. But i hesitate buying rosins from hash makers..they usually press the 3rd 4th and 5th washes. keeping wash one and two for the top self personal. I saw Meltzsn has West Coast collective release at 160$ a gram..so far the priciest on the market...no way can that dust survive shipping in the summer.. :(
thanks for the review

savoutchi wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:36 pm
CrazyDiamond213 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:37 pm BCbudstore bubble is really good im surprise by how potent it is !
hashyhead wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:31 am Bcbudstore is awesome! Probably going to grab an Oz this weekend

Eastcoastrosin, I'll be your #1 customer lol
Did you guys (or someone else!) ever tried the Okanagan one? I wanna know how it compare to it. The bubble is indeed incredible!
I didnt try it but i saw a post on mompics a while ago, its look like great hash but really overprice