Cheebas' Hash

So I just received my order of hash from Cheebas, 7g in total. 7 different hashes, 1g each. (actual weight ranging from 1.1 to 1.3. one of them was .9 and an other 1.9)
They are all very similar black pressed hash with subtle differences in the smell and taste, except for what I am guessing is the Afghani loaf (it wasn't labeled) which was much paler than the 6x others. I tried them all in the same sitting so it is hard to say if they had the same high or not, but they get you pretty high. Altogether a strong body buzz that will leave you comfortably enjoying a movie on your favorite couch. The loaf had a good deal of condensation in the small jar and was the hardest to burn (bottle tokes) but after airing out a bit, is great!.

The quality is good for black hash. It will get you high after a couple bottle tokes. (much better than the 8$/g BC fire Hash that some moms have)

This is some decent quality pressed black hash.

I was expecting quality bubble hash, which left me disappointed at first, but this was MY mistake and my expectations were too high for pressed hash honestly.
And Sean from Cheeba's took my complaints very professionally and has offered great costumer service, when he could've easily told me to F** off considering I was a whinny b*tch on that one!

***Edited to tone down my whinny ass***
Last edited by QcBobbay on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Cheebas' Hash

QcBobbay wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 pm So I just received my order of hash from Cheebas, 7g in total. 7 different hashes, 1g each. (actual weight ranging from 1.1 to 1.3. one of them was .9 and an other 1.9)
And honestly, they all seem to be the same black hash except for what I am guessing is the Afghani loaf (it wasn't labeled). They all have the same black hash taste and smell, I tried them all in the same sitting so it is hard to say if they had the same high. They are pretty humid, they all have that ''old humid rag'' stink, the loaf had a good deal of condensation in the small jar and was the hardest to burn (bottle tokes).

The quality is ok, but nothing impressive. It will get you high after a couple bottle tokes. To me it seems that someone is simply rebranding the same black hash... whether it is cheebas that is getting ripped off or they are doing the ripping off, I am very disappointed with the order I got.

I would advise to stay away if you want a good selection of quality hash.

Does anyone else have any experience with cheeba's hash? It's always hard to find a good selection of hash, so I like to share my good and bad experiences.
One guy on the forum tried budrunqc recently and said he enjoyed it, but he didn't quite look like the hash veterans that hang in this thread :D haha

imho all pressed hash looks the same , i did get some from budrunqc and sin is right im no hash veteran ( started smoking late) i got jamaican hash wich was next level sticky and got some mazar both were full melt.if you're no fan of imported , take a look at motasproduct , they got some nice bubble hash at 20$/g ,i was so tempted with cheebas hash for a while thanks for this review!!

i have gotten hash from speedgreens .. there afghan hash , got it on friday with there flash sale came up to like 12.50/g and like 280/zip . burns good no melt
i'm about to give marijanedepot hash a try will let you know how it goes!

oh btw i do bottle tokes too! way to go lol!

So you smoked all our hashes at the same time, couldn't tell a difference in taste or profile.... Then you message me saying what you got is pretty decent but you expected a bigger difference.... And If I could send you another sample you'd then feel this was fair.

Then blast us and say you should avoid Cheebas if you want quality hash. And accuse us of ripping you off. I'm not going to copy the pms we shared but I will state that you seemed quiet fine with the end results of our convo earlier.

I'm also not going to say ignore the guys opinion we all get one. Make your own decisions but I will not let an accusation of us cheating anyone go unchecked. To me it sounds like you got too high and smoked them right after each other expecting the taste of skittles. It's hash man, enjoy it a little bit at a time. Wait till your not buzzing to try the next one. It not shatter. I've also noticed you admitting in other posts your not a hash connoisseur in any means, so I'm not going to hold this against you.

But the way you handled this boils my blood.

Sean

Cheebas wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:15 am So you smoked all our hashes at the same time, couldn't tell a difference in taste or profile.... Then you message me saying what you got is pretty decent but you expected a bigger difference.... And If I could send you another sample you'd then feel this was fair.

Then blast us and say you should avoid Cheebas if you want quality hash. And accuse us of ripping you off. I'm not going to copy the pms we shared but I will state that you seemed quiet fine with the end results of our convo earlier.

I'm also not going to say ignore the guys opinion we all get one. Make your own decisions but I will not let an accusation of us cheating anyone go unchecked. To me it sounds like you got too high and smoked them right after each other expecting the taste of skittles. It's hash man, enjoy it a little bit at a time. Wait till your not buzzing to try the next one. It not shatter. I've also noticed you admitting in other posts your not a hash connoisseur in any means, so I'm not going to hold this against you.

Sean
Yes, I might have picked up the pitchfork too soon, and my expectations were probably too high. It is decent hash, it gets you high but it is not "quality" hash like you can get from hashyhands. Its just decent black hash. And at 16$/g, I was expecting more.
The differences between them are very subtle... subtle enough to get you questioning on whether you got ripped off or not, I do appreciate the way you handled my complaints though, cheeba's customer service is very good. And you managed to convince me that I might be wrong about the ripping off.

QcBobbay wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:54 am
Cheebas wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:15 am So you smoked all our hashes at the same time, couldn't tell a difference in taste or profile.... Then you message me saying what you got is pretty decent but you expected a bigger difference.... And If I could send you another sample you'd then feel this was fair.

Sean
Yes, I might have picked up the pitchfork too soon, and my expectations were probably too high. It is decent hash, it gets you high but it is not "quality" hash like you can get from hashyhands. Its just decent black hash. And at 16$/g, I was expecting more.
The differences between them are very subtle... subtle enough to get you questioning on whether you got ripped off or not, I do appreciate the way you handled my complaints though, cheeba's customer service is very good. And you managed to convince me that I might be wrong about the ripping off.
Fair enough,

You can't compare bubble to pressed. Hashy hands only makes bubble hash or pressed rossin. Which isolate the trichs vs mixing keif with other terps and pressing them together with heat.

I think this is a case of misunderstanding what pressed hash is. Not your fault but I do stand by my points. We will be stocking some bubble hashes when that time comes I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks for your honesty.

Sean

Cheebas wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:54 am Fair enough,

You can't compare bubble to pressed. Hashy hands only makes bubble hash or pressed rossin. Which isolate the trichs vs mixing keif with other terps and pressing them together with heat.

I think this is a case of misunderstanding what pressed hash is. Not your fault but I do stand by my points. We will be stocking some bubble hashes when that time comes I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks for your honesty.

Sean

Thanks Sean!

I have to admit this is probably my mistake. And I owe you an apology for saying it was the same hash that was relabeled. I would love to try out some bubble hash when you get a batch, I always love trying out new hashes.

How would you compare the girl scout and BC Premo to the blueberry and uk cheese, the look a lot paler on the pictures.

The BC hash is amazing, spicy hash if you want to try something unique that is it.

Both end up darker in smaller chunks as the open sides oxidize in the air. But I do think you'd enjoy it. I recommend buying a small glass pipe. Keep it soaking in iso alcohol to keep It clean. Press a small chunk of the Hash flat and enjoy each of those hashes by them selves. With a clean taste pallet. You'll taste the differences then. Bottle tokes and blades you can lose the profile even. But they work alright as well.

Everything tastes like ass with bottle tokes dude, that's not how you enjoy hash. Exactly how cheebas said, flat little chunk, light a corner of it and let it burn slow like incense. Blow the flame out if it catches fire you don't want that.

Cheebas wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:54 am The BC hash is amazing, spicy hash if you want to try something unique that is it.

Both end up darker in smaller chunks as the open sides oxidize in the air. But I do think you'd enjoy it. I recommend buying a small glass pipe. Keep it soaking in iso alcohol to keep It clean. Press a small chunk of the Hash flat and enjoy each of those hashes by them selves. With a clean taste pallet. You'll taste the differences then. Bottle tokes and blades you can lose the profile even. But they work alright as well.
Thanks! I will take that into consideration for sure!

And by the way, I edited my first post as I feel I wasn't fair to you or Cheeba's on my complaints.

Thanks again for the great service, I actually like being proven wrong when I complain on products like that!

QcBobbay wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 pm So I just received my order of hash from Cheebas, 7g in total. 7 different hashes, 1g each. (actual weight ranging from 1.1 to 1.3. one of them was .9 and an other 1.9)
They are all very similar black pressed hash with subtle differences in the smell and taste, except for what I am guessing is the Afghani loaf (it wasn't labeled) which was much paler than the 6x others. I tried them all in the same sitting so it is hard to say if they had the same high or not, but they get you pretty high. Altogether a strong body buzz that will leave you comfortably enjoying a movie on your favorite couch. The loaf had a good deal of condensation in the small jar and was the hardest to burn (bottle tokes) but after airing out a bit, is great!.

The quality is good for black hash. It will get you high after a couple bottle tokes. (much better than the 8$/g BC fire Hash that some moms have)

This is some decent quality pressed black hash.

I was expecting quality bubble hash, which left me disappointed at first, but this was MY mistake and my expectations were too high for pressed hash honestly.
And Sean from Cheeba's took my complaints very professionally and has offered great costumer service, when he could've easily told me to F** off considering I was a whinny b*tch on that one!

***Edited to tone down my whinny ass***
i ordered off truemeds and got hash that was nothing like the picture on a small order. i hope thats not what happened to you, as you only ordered 7 gs. you can tell hash from hash, looking at those pictures on cheebas site.