Re: Anyone order lately?

gronstash should be back up and serving in a mater of days....they have put lots of work into their product line.
this spring they will be releasing a 73-90 full melt...
$175 for a 120u = Meltszn Shkreli
but that said that must really smell nice...but for sure not worth the prix..

EastCoastRosin wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:45 am
Aavenger54 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:28 pm Looking to order a qp of hash....
Not having much luck.....
We could provide you a qp each 3 month when we harvest, we have one in stock right now.

Sensi Star Hash - 1695$ QP

Our sensi star is organic and grows by us with a lot of love to make one of our finesse hashish.
wow sell it all off fast ..are you dealers or medication suppliers? i can not invest in a company that does not consider or maintain consistency..selling out to those with thicker wallets is not what our market needs...

beaum0nt wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:04 am
EastCoastRosin wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:45 am
Aavenger54 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:28 pm Looking to order a qp of hash....
Not having much luck.....
We could provide you a qp each 3 month when we harvest, we have one in stock right now.

Sensi Star Hash - 1695$ QP

Our sensi star is organic and grows by us with a lot of love to make one of our finesse hashish.
wow sell it all off fast ..are you dealers or medication suppliers? i can not invest in a company that does not consider or maintain consistency..selling out to those with thicker wallets is not what our market needs...
We just stated that we have one in stock, we do about a pound of hashish per 3 month with the same quality even if you buy a gram, oz or a qp it's the same consistency.

If you are in the Vancouver area for 4/20 come discuss with us at our booth, would be a pleasure to discuss about our vision and products.
EastCoastRosin.ca
Rosin - Hash - Live Rosin - Flowers
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 200$

Just received From BoxedBuds. $99 ounces are excellent quality. Pretty good variety of weed. They save money by not branding packaging.
Quick service & turn around. They also provide a sample gram of another strain with purchase. Free shipping for orders over $150.
Definitely ordering again!
[url]http:boxedbuds.ca[/url]

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:30 am
evilquin89 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:00 pm
RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:40 pm mmm i remember that hash. was good stuff!

I don't think they are selling retail any longer though sadly :(
yeah that looks so good. any other recommendation?
I haven't purchased any in a long time now, I started making my own bubble hash and never looked back lol.
Sry I know thats not allot of help! others may have a better suggestion on that in current markets. seems like all really good Hash makers have disappeared or went to a legit market. I miss Gronstash :(
Such a shame that good hash makers have disappeared. It is a real struggle to find a good hash. But it's okay! I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I envy you making your own bubble hash lol

evilquin89 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:38 pm
RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:30 am
evilquin89 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:00 pm

yeah that looks so good. any other recommendation?
I haven't purchased any in a long time now, I started making my own bubble hash and never looked back lol.
Sry I know thats not allot of help! others may have a better suggestion on that in current markets. seems like all really good Hash makers have disappeared or went to a legit market. I miss Gronstash :(
Such a shame that good hash makers have disappeared. It is a real struggle to find a good hash. But it's okay! I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I envy you making your own bubble hash lol
I agree with you that quality hash can be hard to find. I just ordered some hash with a crazy description from one of the MoM's - don't want to shill or anything but when it's received I will absolutely post a review (as I always do) and i'll cross link here.

It's allegedly bubble/rosin/hash mix sort of thing - a little pricey but good hash is worth it (hopefully this stuff is good)

I also personally know someone who makes incredible hash and is having a hell of a time trying to enter the legal market (funds & regulations) so unfortunately it's not for sale but my goodness is it ever good stuff