collectables

as i travel and acquire my meds i often photograph them. where can i upload them to show fellow heads? if there is any interest. maybe i will be sneaking in some quebec temple triangles we make here for our own pleasure!
Last edited by beaum0nt on Wed May 16, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: collectables

Yeah I always had trouble finding good hash as well. I'll tell you why: bikers and chinese... So much easier to just grow shit weed and sell it. People here forgot what good weed and hash is and will just buy any shit and call it good. Haven't seen import hash in over 20 years here and the home mdade stuff I found has been crap most of the time.

Recently found MOMs, my first order had 4 types of hash... They were all shit.

I miss the 90's so bad.

i hear ya...BUT i see light at the end of the tunnel...craftsman are popping up...i have not tried east coast rosin company but they do make Canadian hash not simulated crap. Gronlabs have 2 very delicious ice hash....sour tangie , like sand and the the more recent Unicorn a darker sticky hash. Honestly i plan on stocking these 2 items as long as i can.. They will be releasing a full melt later this spring...i hope its affordable.
ps in regards to importations..i dont think anyone with brains wants to be stuck with shipping containers of meh hash in 2018..what stashes are left will been soon converted to "extracts".

yeah... 50$+ for hash is a bit ridiculous when you can get plenty of 35$-50$ /g of shatter. But I suppose you pay premium for the craftsmanship... Pretty sure quality shatter is easier to manufacture at lower price than quality hash unfortunately.