A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

The Harmony Collective - September 2018 - Organic Top Shelf

I had the pleasure of ordering from The Harmony Collective for the first time last month. I will be ordering again this weekend. This is some of the most potent, best tasting, well trimmed cannabis I have ever smoked. Not to mention the buds are incredibly beautiful as well. I reviewed my order a few weeks ago here, and will be reviewing again in the next week or so: https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2349

As we approach the legalization date of October 17th, HC has decided to make some changes to the way that that they handle memberships. For those of you who have not yet placed an order through The Harmony Collective, if you wish to sample their products, you have until October 15th to do so. Once you have placed your first successful order, a second purchase must be made within 30 days or your account will be deleted.

Candy Breath (as shown in review)

Blueberry Breath

Infinity OG

Irene OG

Norman Bates (Nuken)
Last edited by themelancholyspirit on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Harmony Collective - September 2018 - Organic Top Shelf

Lucky you!!!
This is 100% how I expected my order to arrive but I was seriously mistaken and will never buy anything from these jokers again...
First order was over $300, no codes or anything just the full price.
Out of the 8 strains I ordered only 2 came in bottles, the buds are mostly small almost popcorn size...
The rest of the order was vacuum packed and seriously compacted and rock hard!
Very disappointed in their packaging.
Quality for me is MIDS and not in the quad category. As far as organic goes, where is all the massive hit me in the face smell?
I e mailed and requested what to order and went with their recommendations which have all fallen seriously short if what I expected.
Still need to do a short review and show what I received...Just been too pissed with the order to do anything...

For my order, the Blueberry Breath and Platinum Breath came in bottles, the rest was in ziplocks that had the life vacuum sealed out of them.

lazylathe wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:48 am Lucky you!!!
This is 100% how I expected my order to arrive but I was seriously mistaken and will never buy anything from these jokers again...
First order was over $300, no codes or anything just the full price.
Out of the 8 strains I ordered only 2 came in bottles, the buds are mostly small almost popcorn size...
The rest of the order was vacuum packed and seriously compacted and rock hard!
Very disappointed in their packaging.
Quality for me is MIDS and not in the quad category. As far as organic goes, where is all the massive hit me in the face smell?
I e mailed and requested what to order and went with their recommendations which have all fallen seriously short if what I expected.
Still need to do a short review and show what I received...Just been too pissed with the order to do anything...

For my order, the Blueberry Breath and Platinum Breath came in bottles, the rest was in ziplocks that had the life vacuum sealed out of them.
I believe if you order 1/2oz or more they send you the glass bottle if they have them. I only received one for the Candy Breath I ordered, and for the Blueberry Breath (smaller bottle, no labels), the rest were in vacuum seals. I've also heard that if you opt out for the glass bottles, they will send you more quantity. I did notice compression crystals on a few of the buds with the tight vacuum seal, mostly the Sour Sage OG. The buds I received were all normal/larger size buds except for the Candy Breath, they were popcorn size (personally larger popcorn is what I prefer, less stems?)

How long ago did you order, and have you tried all the products? I personally haven't had any issues other than the compression which I mentioned in my review. This is the 4th MoM I've ordered from and they're now my go-to mainly because of potency and customer service. I've never had an ounce last me more than a month, and with their product I do. I don't have to smoke as much as I do with the others.

Blueberry Breath has become one of my favorite strains. The blueberry scent is REALLY strong, for the first couple weeks I got the weed I would constantly smell the bottle. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be getting the same experience I had with these buds. Did you try contacting them to see what they had to say? I know they'd personally want you to email them if you had any issues. I personally love this MoM, and with my first experience, it has me going back for more. I'm terribly sorry you didn't have the same experience, I'd say to give them a second chance but that's up to you before the 15th.

I ordered over an ounce of product and only 2 strains were in bottles, the rest a vacuum packed solid.

I did email them and long story short, I was asked to ship it all back for a replacement and that was all they offered to do. Before they offered this they requested if they could just shut down my account. I replied with that I was still going to review what I had received when they suddenly offered to replace if I send it back..
All through the process, I never asked for a replacement or anything for free.
I was trying to get then to say they would not vacuum pack their quad strains but no luck. I was told that they would try and be more careful next time.
It was an odd conversation and I will NOT be supporting them any longer.

lazylathe wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:39 am I ordered over an ounce of product and only 2 strains were in bottles, the rest a vacuum packed solid.

I did email them and long story short, I was asked to ship it all back for a replacement and that was all they offered to do. Before they offered this they requested if they could just shut down my account. I replied with that I was still going to review what I had received when they suddenly offered to replace if I send it back..
I was trying to get then to say they would not vacuum pack their quad strains but no luck. I was told that they would try and be more careful next time.
I'm sorry to hear that. As you already know, I had a good experience with them but I'm definitely interested in reading your review! I'll let you know if there's any difference in the packaging when I get my second order... if you care, haha.

lazylathe wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:39 am I ordered over an ounce of product and only 2 strains were in bottles, the rest a vacuum packed solid.

Sorry to hear...u really should get a review in here with some pics...I have no doubt that your conversation with them was "odd"...all of the posts and emails that I've read from HC seem strange and totally weird.

themelancholyspirit wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:37 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. As you already know, I had a good experience with them but I'm definitely interested in reading your review! I'll let you know if there's any difference in the packaging when I get my second order... if you care, haha.
So this said customer received his order and immediately wrote me a very nice email telling me he was beyond happy with everything that he received. He received multiple samples of different strains, as well as an extra quarter ounce of product. Everything I send out is generally Top Notch. After about 3 weeks he wrote me complaining about how his products were subpar, and vacuum packed a bit too much. The reason that I don't put all the products in jars, is because the weight of it for shipping is far too expensive for a $200 order. Depending on what you order and the weight of your package, depends on how many jars you get. Yes I vacuum seal my stuff so that if the Canada Post workers squish it, I'm very confident it's not going to rupture and release any type of smell. I apologize if it becomes vacuum-sealed a little bit too much, but I'm fairly confident it's not vacuum-sealed way too much. This customer was complaining saying that it was vacuum packed sooooooooo much, it ruined the quality of the weed. But he didn't bother to tell me this when he first received it, he waited 3 weeks until probably most of the product was gone. Lol Yeah okay. He also threatened to write me a bad review and blah blah blah. I did offer for him to send his product back and I would resend it out in the fancy jars as he was requesting ( not that it even makes a difference!) Clearly he was writing to get a bunch of free stuff, because he was not satisfied with all the extras I gave him to begin with! So for me this is just pure greed at its finest. I don't need such business from ungrateful people. So yeah, I kindly deleted him off of my site. I'm doing you a favor by offering you organic weed at a discounted price. I know that we have a reputation for giving out freebies, but if you're going to take advantage of that then I'm not really interested in helping you out. Do you know what I'm saying? If you're not happy with our products, then kindly go somewhere else. Very simple.
Customers email
Customers email

Henderjo wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:36 am Well said people get ridiculous and it seems to be getting worse and worse I applaud Harmony for doing and acting that way with that customer
Tiny bit passive aggressive though. While it's certainly legit to feel that way, expressing it so plainly is kinda off putting to me. Not excusing the person concerned in any way here, but having done customer service for years in a past life, this kind of discourse is counter-productive.

xsinx wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:51 pm
Henderjo wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:36 am Well said people get ridiculous and it seems to be getting worse and worse I applaud Harmony for doing and acting that way with that customer
Tiny bit passive aggressive though. While it's certainly legit to feel that way, expressing it so plainly is kinda off putting to me. Not excusing the person concerned in any way here, but having done customer service for years in a past life, this kind of discourse is counter-productive.
Exactly!
Hence I gave up and moved on.
I never once asked for anything for free, I was asked to return my order in the mail.
CS is key and it lacked here for me...
If they change up their packaging, good for them and even better for customers ordering their quads.

The way it was handled was pretty poor in my opinion.
If required, I can also post all our email conversation so that not just a snippet of info is supplied.

HARMONY wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:02 pm
themelancholyspirit wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:37 pm

So this said customer received his order and immediately wrote me a very nice email telling me he was beyond happy with everything that he received. He received multiple samples of different strains, as well as an extra quarter ounce of product. Everything I send out is generally Top Notch. After about 3 weeks he wrote me complaining about how his products were subpar, and vacuum packed a bit too much. The reason that I don't put all the products in jars, is because the weight of it for shipping is far too expensive for a $200 order. Depending on what you order and the weight of your package, depends on how many jars you get. Yes I vacuum seal my stuff so that if the Canada Post workers squish it, I'm very confident it's not going to rupture and release any type of smell. I apologize if it becomes vacuum-sealed a little bit too much, but I'm fairly confident it's not vacuum-sealed way too much. This customer was complaining saying that it was vacuum packed sooooooooo much, it ruined the quality of the weed. But he didn't bother to tell me this when he first received it, he waited 3 weeks until probably most of the product was gone. Lol Yeah okay. He also threatened to write me a bad review and blah blah blah. I did offer for him to send his product back and I would resend it out in the fancy jars as he was requesting ( not that it even makes a difference!) Clearly he was writing to get a bunch of free stuff, because he was not satisfied with all the extras I gave him to begin with! So for me this is just pure greed at its finest. I don't need such business from ungrateful people. So yeah, I kindly deleted him off of my site. I'm doing you a favor by offering you organic weed at a discounted price. I know that we have a reputation for giving out freebies, but if you're going to take advantage of that then I'm not really interested in helping you out. Do you know what I'm saying? If you're not happy with our products, then kindly go somewhere else. Very simple.
I can understand where he's coming from about the packaging. But in my opinion, I would rather it be the way it is with how Canada Post 'apparently' won't be handing out packages after the legal date that smell like cannabis. Even though the legal mail order sites will be using Canada Post? When I open your packages, I can tell the care and effort you and your team put into it. Better to be safe than sorry. Jars could break open and there would definitely be a higher chance of it smelling. With the tight and excessive packaging, you literally cannot smell a thing. Only packaging.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be wasting your extra time & money packaging these packages with large amounts of wrap and tape. Those supplies aren't cheap.

I'm beyond happy and grateful with the customer service and product. I only have good things to say about Harmony Collective with my second order, regardless of what people say... that's their opinion and everyone's entitled to speak their mind. You're my absolute go-to for this wonderful organic cannabis, and I can't thank you enough!!

Cross posted from my reddit post and added gorilla dosha;

Dolato
Bag appeal 7/10 , got a lot of smaller nugs ,
Smell 8/10 average smell, not particularly strong but definitely unique
Taste 7/10 I find it a little on the harsh side so taking some points off, if smooth definitely 8.5-9/10
Curing/ash 1/5 the dolato came way too moist to me and clearly wasn’t dry/finished curing. It took a couple days to really dry up to a point where I could smoke it. 3/5 for ash, not the cleanest burning.
Potency 8.5/10 I was surprised at the potency , its actually quite strong.

Rating=6.8/10
If it was cured correctly the rating would be a lot higher…

Slurricane
Bag appeal 8.5/10, bud looks amazing, decent sized nugs, definitely bigger than popcorn.
Smell 8/10, really nice smell in my opinion, hard to describe.
Taste 7.5/10 taste would be higher but its quite
Curing/ash 2/5 arrived slightly moist, not smokeable when it was delivered. / ash 2.5/5, pretty dark with little spots of white.. not the cleanest burning.
Potency 7.5/10 potency was pretty good, nothing crazy but not bad.

Rating=7.1/10
Not a bad smoke, though it’d be nice if I got it in smokeable condition .. could have changed things.
Probably wouldn’t pay the $240/oz price though.

Blueberry Breath
Bag appeal 7/10 nice nugs, well trimmed
Smell 8/10 the smell is very nice, never smelt a blueberry like this
Taste 5/10 the taste is quite bitter as weird as that sounds but has hints of sweet, however its definitely on the harsh side.
Curing/ash , 4/5 not much to say. 2/5 quite dark
Potency 7/10, decently potent but still, the strain is on the harsh side.

Rating=6.6/10
This would be a really great strain if it was smoother.

Gorilla Dosha
Bag appeal 6/10 very small nugs, smaller than popcorn
Smell 6.5/10 reminds me of gorilla glue
Taste 7/10 all I could really taste was gorilla glue (reminded me of gg#9) but it was different ill say that
Curing/Ash 1/5, came way too moist not able to smoke. / 2.5/5 Average ash
Potency 6/10 this strain didn’t have much effect on me

Rating = 5.7/10
I tried my best to be fair in this review but again, 3/4 of the the strains I received were not usable until I dried them out

I ordered an Oz of the gorilla dosha but unfortunately only 16G arrived, I notified Harmony and they initially said they would ship me the other half oz with my next order… I thought that was pretty weird and very un-business like.. Today I again emailed Harmony and the rep happily offered to ship me my missing half oz of Gorilla Dosha free of charge (which is how it should be , simple, customer service)

Assuming my gorilla dosha is made right I’ll probably order a couple other things next drop, I’m always looking to review new bud.

@Harmony , please, use the glass bottles for larger orders.. nothing sucks more than getting a completely pressed 1/2oz of supposed “AAAA” you just bought for $130 in a silly cheap not even ziplock bag. Last time I saw that was when I was picking up bush 1/4’s from the corner.

Have a good one

Just wanted to add this pic of my order.
These were ALL recommended to me by The Harmony Collective and were all QUADS.
The Ziploc baggies are the small, narrow ones...
My main complaint was the packaging but there were others as well. I did however wait too long to question anything.
I did mention the super compressed bud and said I hoped some time with a Boveda would fix, apparently once squashed they never pop back up.

I wish them luck moving forward and hope they fix their packaging methods and their manner of conversing with customers.
There is a MOM for everyone, this one was not for me.