A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Re: CE March 2019 - 11 Week Pink, MAC#4, Pinkstar, Organic Rockstar, Sour Tangie

JD17 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:15 pm How is the 11 week pink specifically? Thinking of order some Monday, pinks are my FAVORITE though so just need to know if it's worth the extra 35 (over their quad island pink)
I found the 11 week pink to be excellent (I've never had a bad experience with Dave's pink).
Although I haven't tried their island pink to compare, I find that the 11 week is nicer than any other pinks I've had -- exceptionally potent, and a really tasty vape.

Re: CE March 2019 - 11 Week Pink, MAC#4, Pinkstar, Organic Rockstar, Sour Tangie

Vdubb wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:46 am How does the pinkstar compare in potency to the other CE strains you’ve tried?

I got their true og awhile back.. while it’s a solid smoke, I do find myself wanting a little more. So I’m a little hesitant to get more of their AAAA aka AAA menu.
Sorry for the late reply :(
I found that the Pinkstar is quite potent but does not seem to be at the same level as Dave's or Meisho
(ie. if I rate them at an 8 or 9 in potency, then the PK is 7-7.5; so fairly close for the price)
However, I feel it still isn't quite up to where you'd like it to be.