A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Re: Cactus Breath - KootenayCraft

Got some this week from Kootenay but it wasn't anywhere near as purple as this. That said, that weed is a nice smoke (smooth as silk), nice taste but above all, the buzz of this is insanely different from anything else I've smoked. Definitely surprised by the buzz and the buds look amazing too.

xsinx wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:13 pm Got some this week from Kootenay but it wasn't anywhere near as purple as this. That said, that weed is a nice smoke (smooth as silk), nice taste but above all, the buzz of this is insanely different from anything else I've smoked. Definitely surprised by the buzz and the buds look amazing too.
In person it honestly looks more green/dark green and black, the light makes the black look purple in the picture. Also have to agree on the taste & buzz, someone on reddit was mentioning it was soapy in a vape, but personally I find that soapiness to be what I imagine a cactus would taste like lmao, I tried it and it was like it was the first smoke of the day, which it was not.

xsinx wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:36 pm
worstfakenameever wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:14 pm Do you have anything to compare bud size to, like a coin or something? They look fantastic, but a bit small for the price.
The buds I got were kind of small, but trust me, size doesn't matter for this one. That weed is fucking killer, strongest buzz I got from anything I ordered so far.
Yeah I got quite a few small buds as well, but most were decent size. This stuff is pretty dense, when I got my oz I thought I got sent 2 Quarters instead of 2 halfs just because of the jar size. Doesn't seem like popcorn at all. I could probably fit just about 2oz in a 500ml mason, maybe a bit less.

JBC wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:22 pm I’m tempted to grab a full oz myself. I got a quarter in my mixed order but it’s just so nice I’d like to have more.
Yeah I'm even considering re ordering it, but I want to get a kick ass indica with it and all their other buds seem underwhelming compared to this so I'm not sure what to do lmao.

Budviews wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:32 pm Yeah I'm even considering re ordering it, but I want to get a kick ass indica with it and all their other buds seem underwhelming compared to this so I'm not sure what to do lmao.
Jager was a solid indica, I actually really liked it quite a bit but you’re right — the CB is something special! I wish they had bulk pricing or coupon codes lol.

Budviews wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:32 pmYeah I'm even considering re ordering it, but I want to get a kick ass indica with it and all their other buds seem underwhelming compared to this so I'm not sure what to do lmao.
Well I got 6 strains from them this week and they all look delicious. I'm in the process of testing the Planetpot weed I got from the draw but I'll be reviewing the Kootenay stuff after. I did try the Cactus Breath, Super Lemon Haze and Purple Space Cookies so far. The Cactus is much better than those two others, but they were still quality smoke for sure. The freshness of their product is amazing!

AlpineDad wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:37 pm That photo looks lovely. Enjoy.
I got some of the same batch right here and let me tell you that photo is miles from what I got :) OP says it's the lighting but I bet there was a healthy dose of photoshop as well. Doesn't take away from the quality of the product, it's damn fire, but it doesn't look even close to that.

xsinx wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:51 pm
AlpineDad wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:37 pm That photo looks lovely. Enjoy.
I got some of the same batch right here and let me tell you that photo is miles from what I got :) OP says it's the lighting but I bet there was a healthy dose of photoshop as well. Doesn't take away from the quality of the product, it's damn fire, but it doesn't look even close to that.
Definitely no photoshop :P Heres one of the shittier pictures I took

E-Town Beatdown wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:10 pm Has anybody who's tried this also had CE's breath strains(meat/peanut butter)?

If so how does it compare?
I’ve been reading/PMing users who have had both and the consensus is Cactus Breath is awesome for the price tag but MB/PBB still has it beat as far as quality of flower (potency was the main sticking point).