A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Cactus Breath * Quad Farmers * March

Strain - Cactus Breath (Cactus x Mendo Breath)

Smell - a strain that has it's own very unique, yet extremely distinct terpenes. Huge notes of sweet and pungent sour skunkiness reek of this bud with earthy, herbal undrtetones. Some very unique, yet strong and really excellent aroma emitting from these

Smoke - really clean to the inhale and exhale, with equally light whitish grey ash, and an oil ring forming almost immediatly. The translation from smell to taste while smoking on this strain is nearly identical with the sweet & sour skunky, and almost a citrus earthiness lingering after taste

High - within a few puffs off the joint, you're approached with elevated euphoric levels, shortly after a calming relaxation settles in, and I found it to have noticeable pain relieving elements. Even though this is a split down the middle (50/50) hybrid, I find myself feeling more indica effects.

Quality: fairly dense with some sponginess, good foxtailing on some of the formations, and a resinous, sticky to the touch interior. These are some absolutely stunning looking nugs. Completely frosted out in thick layer of glistening milky trichomes, thin lighter bright orange pistils throughout the buds structures, buds shaded neon green, with lots of accented deep vibrant purple hues. Some of the nicest looking green with some crazy exotic terpenes