A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Pink Rockstar "popcorn" - Mygreensolution

Decided to give MGS a shot, 15% new customer discount and a free 1/8th for signing up to the email list. They had some popcorn oz on for pretty cheap and the pictures looked really good. I liked the looks of the purple og and jumped on discord to get their opinion on the strains available. He talked me out of the purple og and recommended the Tuna rockstar. I checked the site and saw they don't offer any Tuna strains at all!?
Figured he made a mistake and meant pink rockstar (only rockstar crossed strain) I grabbed an oz. Received the package, forgot to include the free 1/8th, and this was the pink rockstar. Tiny, leafy yellow "buds". Absolutely nothing like the picture. Barely any smell and bad taste, Poor potency. I don't mind budget oz usually, but I expect to get what is advertised. Messaged on discord and sent a couple emails, but no reply.
Just a heads up for anyone looking to grab a cheap oz.
Pictured vs actual :

Re: Pink Rockstar "popcorn" - Mygreensolution

Wow, glad I came across these reviews. Was just about to pickup an oz or 2 of this strain. I’d stay away from this site altogether. I wanted them to honour the mix n match 3 ounce for 15%, listed right under the add to cart option. They claimed they “weren’t aware of any deals on the popcorn ounces”, altough it is listed on each of the popcorn strains? Also, a few months ago I had problems as well. They sent my order through FedEx when I was only comfortable with CP. After explaining how uncomfortable I am with other postal services they promised to send out through CP. Guess what? They sent out with FedEx again. The half zip of shatter I ordered was also short by over a gram. The flowers were really good at the time for the price point. The names of the strains also rubbed off the bag so I was unaware of which was which. Not really worth all the hassle imo, but now if they have crappy buds too I’d stay away.