A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Pineapple Express - 3 Trees Cannabis - May 2019

A popular cross of sativa-leaning hybrids Hawaiian x Trainwreck, Pineapple Express is an uplifting daytime strain made famous by the movie of the same name. Arriving on the dry side as attractive medium nugs with some excess trim, this batch of Pineapple Express had a delicious, sweetly-tropical aroma of pineapples. This moderately-potent sativa-leaning hybrid begins with woody, slightly-minty notes before easing into a tropical, fruity sweetness for most of the enjoyable experience, offering a mellow cerebral buzz followed by mild physical relaxation.

Efficacy & Potency: 7.5/10
Aroma, Taste & Enjoyment: 8.5/10
Bud Structure & Visual Appeal: 8.5/10

Score: 85-88
Grade: AAA+

This review written for our New Canadian Sources database features an up-and-coming source that has yet to become popularized or proven by community standards. As always, we encourage everyone to always do their due diligence – please visit our main 416 Strain Database for trusted, established sources.

As 3 Trees Cannabis is fairly-new to the online community and wants to remain cautious with their organic growth, we will revisit 3TC's possible inclusion in our primary database following the completion of a successful 8-week review period which will conclude on June 15th.

Full Disclosure: This is a donated product that will result in 7g of flower being gifted by 416 Strains towards our Cannabis for Good initiative. Please visit our Community Resources page for more details – 416 Strains is committed to grading every strain objectively for our Canadian cannabis database.
Last edited by 416Strains.ca on Sat May 11, 2019 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Pineapple Express - 3 Trees Cannabis - May 2019

WhiteRabit wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:49 pm Your pictures make me want to eat the damn stuff lol amazing job on bringing those buds to 'life'.

Well written review. I'll check them out. Thanks!
Thank you for the kind words! Credit always goes to the bud, then the growers, then the sources, then my equipment, then me =)

(My approach has been to just showcase each flower as naturally as possible, so most of the time spent is on blacking out the background and the only editing I do on the flower itself is light contouring, for other photographers wondering.)