A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Purple OG - Weedexpense - September 2019

Purple OG - Indica dominant cannabis flower- 8/10

More pictures: http://imgur.com/a/CZghQYA

Buds are a bit lose but are getting more close-packed on higher parts. Good trimming altough too dry so I throwed a boveda pack in the jar and it helped to rehydrate/free up the aromas. Multiples greenish pigments with purple color undertones all around (see macro pics). Decent trichomes coverages with a perfect milky tinge and very compelling surface pigmentation when doing some microscope close ups.

Once at correct dampness, you can easily notice the berry and creamy nose of this strain and it is even more punchy in the grinder adding a slight but persistent twist of gassy benzene/fuel to the terpenes bouquet profile.

The acidulated small fruits and peachy rosacea/tropical taste immediatly arise at low temp and as heat increment, the diesel and pungent kush fragrances takes over the flavors pedigree. Produce a decent amount of smooth vapor and no major coughing when vaporizing or toking up on a doob. White pale gray ash from a joint or bowl.

Typical OG corporeal buzz without preventing you from going forward with your daily plans. Well balanced unwinding/focussed effects that are perfect for nightime or those dawning weekend mornings for some gaming/tv watching/ceiling staring hence probably a good stress/anxiety and pain relief.

From my personal background with Cashmere and Afghani oriented variants of Indicas, I would rate it as AAA. Could easily be a nicer batch with a better curing but worth the try for sure.

SebQc77