A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Flashbuds Platinum Shake

Shake done right.

quality 10/10
value 10/10

This is the top tier shake offering from Flashbuds, and it shows.

I initially thought something funny was going on it was so nice. The smell is pungent, and stunk up the whole house like good weed should.

It appears to have been milled, and it was difficult to assess the quality without a microscope, which I did. In the last picture, there's a macro stacked image showing how absolutely coated in trichomes this stuff is...

Sifters and bubble hash makers are going to be pleased buying this...

If I had any criticism, it would be the fact that it was milled. It makes it a bit of a chore to inspect for contaminates. I did find about a dozen small pieces of blue nitrile rubber (from gloves) in the shake. Do not vape or smoke this without checking.

I bought it for making a nice coconut oil, but I also tested some in my Plenty. It doesn't have top tier taste (obviously), but it wasn't harsh and it was potent, on the level of decent flower.

The pound was overweight by nearly an ounce, and came in a well sealed package with no noticeable odor. Price is what I'd consider a premium for shake, but it's well founded.
Last edited by Fireb on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Flashbuds Platinum Shake

ganjagirlxo wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 4:07 am Cool pictures!! I'm just a bit wary though, haven't heard of this MOM before.

They're newish (I think). They're also listed as established on the MoM list here.

No problems turned up on Reddit or this site when I did a search. I did see on the Discord, there was some beef with one or two guys, but nothing too serious from what I could see.

I love being able to search to see which vendors are keeping a tight ship.