**ATTENTION MOMS; RULE AMENDMENT, PLEASE READ!**

Dearest mommies,

We've run into a bit of an issue with what I'll call "artificial bumping." A number of you are commenting within your own posts, with bump posts such as "^" or "restocked." This type of artificial bumping has a few negative side effects; firstly, it unfairly favours moms who have a large staff and can afford to have somebody bumping posts daily, secondly, it can cause posts from a single mom to bunch up and dominate a majority of the marketing space, and lastly, it's lazy and it looks ugly.

Surely, you all care enough about your businesses to put more than a single second's effort into a marketing post.

Now, if you get a "natural bump" via a user comment, that's fine, no problemo... afterall, customer acquisition is what you are all here for, right?

So, in summation, and to be clear as crystal...

You MAY:
1. Make one new post, ONCE every 24hrs.
2. Update an existing post with legitimate new information (new product or deals, etc.), ONCE every 24hrs.
3. Respond to "natural bumps" garnered via user interaction.

You MAY NOT:
1. Artificially bump your post with a symbol, one word comment, or anything of the like.
2. Create an alt user account to phony out some user comments (I'm not stupid, and I'm watching. 👀🤣).

Failure to comply will result in the offending thread being removed entirely, non-retroactive, starting today.

Please understand that these rule updates are in the interest of fairness and equity, in order to help you all get as close to an equal share of the marketing space as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns, or if I have been unclear, feel free to comment below or contact me by DM.

Best,
Bing.