Re: *****HillSidePharms*****Forum discount code 07/14 Update

Happy BC Day!!!

Sale on now until the end of Wednesday.

Use the Code BCBUD for 30% off.

Does not apply to sale items, popcorn, bulk, or items tagged smoking deals.
Minimum order of $150

Please note new account approvals are always slower on sale days and we are having some issues with the ID upload feature for some users. You will be asked to provide yours before an order is processed. Thanks for your understanding with this matter.
Last edited by HSPharms on Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: *****HillSidePharms*****Forum discount code 07/14 Update

HSPharms wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:47 am Happy BC Day!!!

Sale on now until the end of Wednesday.

Use the Code BCBUD for 30% off.

Does not apply to sale items, popcorn, bulk, or items tagged smoking deals.

Please note new account approvals are always slower on sale days and we are having some issues with the ID upload feature for some users. You will be asked to provide yours before an order is processed. Thanks for your understanding with this matter.
Getting "This coupon has expired" when trying to use coupon 'BCBUD' while logged in to purchase regular priced items (eg Platinum Cookies Flower).

*EDIT: Coupon is now working! That was a quick fix HSP!

Re: *****HillSidePharms*****BC DAY SALE

really discouraging..seems they are currently down(e-mails) and the product I am interested in inventory is almost gone... If this is a fail ,I'll pass on these guys seems to sketchy especially when I'm trying to drop 1000+ dollars...

hmmmm I can't even get a hold of them

"Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail."

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces

"Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail"

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces.
Last edited by realgrimm on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GH wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:39 pm
HansSprungfeld wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:15 pm
realgrimm wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 pm Doesn't matter anyways seems I can't get passed their strict registry polices , Address Verification..thats a first..oh well guess it isn't in the cards..
Just need your address showing on your ID upload...
Not sure wha.t to say to this except I hope your kidding bud xD
Nope they said they needed "ID or piece of mail to match your Billing Address" but I don't currently have a cell or camera so I guess they expect me to go to a friends or public place to do it..LOL ..Na I'll pass there, after JJMeds leak and info being sold I thought MOMs would lax a bit , not like its legal or anything...

realgrimm wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:46 pm
GH wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:39 pm
HansSprungfeld wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:15 pm

Just need your address showing on your ID upload...
Not sure wha.t to say to this except I hope your kidding bud xD
Nope they said they needed "ID or piece of mail to match your Billing Address" but I don't currently have a cell or camera so I guess they expect me to go to a friends or public place to do it..LOL ..Na I'll pass there, after JJMeds leak and info being sold I thought MOMs would lax a bit , not like its legal or anything...
Yeah that’s weird I was just about to mention jjmeds.
I’ve never had this issue, no one has asked this before it’s very unsettling
Peace of mind >

HSPharms wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:11 am We forgot to add that the minimum order is $150, the post has been edited sorry for any issues.
I can't afford to spend more than $100 total. C'mon HSP, poor people could really use a discount too. For example, I would love to get a half oz of Rockstar but it is $125. With 30% off that comes to $87.50 + $20 shipping = $107.50. I could probably swing that if you'd let me.

p.s. love the new website redesign, long overdue IMO.

Re: *****HillSidePharms*****BC DAY SALE 30% OFF

Chesstu wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:42 am Hi HSP. Yep seems like website change made things a bit weird. My Monday tracking # still doesn’t work, order placed on Monday doesn’t appear on my account, and I’m trying to reach you by email for 2 days now, but no answers... :(
Any help ?
They're not going to be able to do much with the info provided. How are they supposed to identify you without an order number? And what email address did you use? An alternate email address has been provided multiple times in this thread.