Re: ^HillSidePharms-WE'RE BACK

HSPharms wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:50 am My apologies we updated and made some changes and are working out the bugs. If any one cannot place an order just screenshot your cart and we can do a manual invoice. It seems to only be an issue for some and not for others so we are in the process of figuring this out. Sorry for the troubles.
The main menu button isn't working. If I scroll down I can still select "Shop all flowers", however I found in the past if I selected menu, shop, shop (instead of a particular category) it would occasionally show flowers that didn't appear on the flower menu, such as a couple of 149ers recently.

High everyone. We're updating our stock now. We have new CBD products, a shatter restock, lots of new distillate cart flavours and some mixers coming up today. 

If you are experiencing troubles with the site site navigation please let us know so we can sort out any remaining issues people are having. Our apologies for the inconvenience. 

High everyone, things are ok, thanks for asking. After the website got back online we did some changes and updates and some bugs needed to be worked out. Our tech person was away on holidays but is back now and has time to smooth things out. We are hoping to have the issues resolved this weekend. We will have updated stock as well.
Feel free to let us know the specifics of any tech troubles you are having so we can get the site cleaned up and back to regularly scheduled programming.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for the hassles.

Re: ^HillSidePharms-SALE

Valentine Sale runs until February 19th at 11:59 PST! Use the code heartshapedbox to get 30% off all regular priced flowers, chocolate and candy. Additional menu items will be discounted also.

Free candy and chocolate too! All orders over $300 placed today (Valentine’s Day) will receive 1 package of Happy Mints and all orders over $400 will receive 1 package of Happy mints and 1 THC Chocolate bar. While supplies last.
Last edited by HSPharms on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

HSPharms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:22 pm Valentine Sale runs until February 19th at 11:59 PST! Use the code heartshapedbox to get 30% off all flowers, chocolate and candy. Additional menu items will be discounted also.

Free candy and chocolate too! All orders over $300 placed today (Valentine’s Day) will receive 1 package of Happy Mints and all orders over $400 will receive 1 package of Happy mints and 1 THC Chocolate bar. While supplies last.
Sent you a message from your website

Raptorfan93 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:11 am
HSPharms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:22 pm Valentine Sale runs until February 19th at 11:59 PST! Use the code heartshapedbox to get 30% off all flowers, chocolate and candy. Additional menu items will be discounted also.

Sent you a message from your website. No sale on the sampler :(