Re: ^HillSidePharms-20% OFF

Our apologies the situation has been remedied and all orders were processed manually by email to those of who you inquired. All orders placed today will be shipped out if payment is made before 3pm PST today. Things should be back to normal now. Sorry for the disruption in your regularly scheduled programming.

Placed my first order with HillsidePharms today. I've heard a lot of good stuff about HSP over the last 6 months and I'm looking forward to the package. I usually prefer concentrates. I've read a lot of great reviews about the flower. I'm hoping the concentrates are as reliable. I got some flower too. Gonna knock off as many chores as I can today so I can settle into the weekend with the package.

mcrng wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:23 am Placed my first order with HillsidePharms today. I've heard a lot of good stuff about HSP over the last 6 months and I'm looking forward to the package. I usually prefer concentrates. I've read a lot of great reviews about the flower. I'm hoping the concentrates are as reliable. I got some flower too. Gonna knock off as many chores as I can today so I can settle into the weekend with the package.
I recently ordered from HSP - both flower and shatter. Really happy with my order. What did you go for?

Ragnarokie wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:17 pm
mcrng wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:23 am Placed my first order with HillsidePharms today. I've heard a lot of good stuff about HSP over the last 6 months and I'm looking forward to the package. I usually prefer concentrates. I've read a lot of great reviews about the flower. I'm hoping the concentrates are as reliable. I got some flower too. Gonna knock off as many chores as I can today so I can settle into the weekend with the package.
I recently ordered from HSP - both flower and shatter. Really happy with my order. What did you go for?
Right on glad to hear that. I got the Buddar sampler and a few mL's of Honey oil and 1/8th of Glueberry. I'm kinda glad the distillate was out of stock because I often get distillate and don't really know how an oil is on it's own, or shatter, wax, live resin etc... because I always drop some dist into the dab. Thank you for your comment though, its helping me stay excited lol. May I ask what flower and shatter you got?

mcrng wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 pm
Ragnarokie wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:17 pm
Right on glad to hear that. I got the Buddar sampler and a few mL's of Honey oil and 1/8th of Glueberry. I'm kinda glad the distillate was out of stock because I often get distillate and don't really know how an oil is on it's own, or shatter, wax, live resin etc... because I always drop some dist into the dab. Thank you for your comment though, its helping me stay excited lol. May I ask what flower and shatter you got?
Got some Purp space cookies and dutch dragon for flower. Shatter was 1g each of Glueberry, OG, Gorilla Glue, Space Candy, Lemon Cookies. The glueberry is a real standout

Re: ^HillSidePharms-ElCheapo

As long as there’s nothing like the Lemon Drop of the last batch of ElCheapo, we should be good! Honestly, it really looked, smelled, tasted like cheap weed, nothing thrift for sure. ;) The Sour Widdow and the Sweet Haze made up for it though! But nothing like the GG4 In February! We were treated well with that one ! Nevertheless,
You always have really tasty buds :) ❤️

Re: ^HillSidePharms-New Drops &Restocks

Hi HSP. I feel the need to apologize! I posted about the bad Lemon Drop of March ElCheapo. You did indeed send me Lemon Drop again, but this batch is totally not the same !! Actually, you treated me really good with this last ElCheapo. Tanks a bunch! (For the curious ones I got ice cream, psc, lemon drop and rockstar kush) great buy this time. :) 👌🏻

Re: ^HillSidePharms- 420 SALE

HSPharms wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:34 pm Our 4/20 sale will be announced soon. Big deals dropping, some items in limited quantities. More news coming up, stay tuned on our Word from the Pharm page.
https://www.thenewhsp.com/word-from-the-pharm/
If you aren't signed up by tomorrow afternoon we can't guarantee your account will be processed in time for the deals. 
Oh now you guys are just trying to make my wallet hurt lol