KINGTUTSCANNABIS.com - FLOWER - SHATTER - HASH - EDIBLES

Hello Forum,

We're back up and running :) I was going to briefly let you know about some of the new changes but I think my last email blast says it all, so here it is :)

Hello members and thank you for your patience! We're back up and ready to fill orders :)

This is very exciting for the team here, as we have made some awesome changes for the better! Let's get into what those changes are.

Right off the bat, you will see a fresh new look. This has been overdue, big time! This new look will allow us to showcase what we have to offer quite a bit easier and also keep members up-to-date with what's new and fresh as our stock arrives. We hope you like it and of course, we invite your feedback!

We have changed up the menu to be quite a bit easier to navigate through and we have also added a few new additions. I'm sure you will find it quite easy to navigate around but of course, if you have any questions or concerns, please never hesitate to ask :)

OUNCE DEALS: There was one option that I have wanted to add for a long time and now that we no longer have the points system, it was an easy add. OUNCE DEALS instead of $99 OUNCES. This new menu feature will only have products that we have sold by the ounce and on sale. Of course, we will still be offering $99 OUNCES in that category but we have added more at a discount to choose from. These Cannabis products will include FLOWER, HASH and SHATTER. If you do not see an option for each one in there now, you will in the very near future!

BULK: With our new focus on Cannabis products only, we will now be able to offer those that are looking for a bit more weight at a discount, more to choose from. Look out for our BULK options to offer more FLOWER, SHATTER and HASH.

PRE-ROLLS: For some reason, many consumers in this industry feel that dispensaries use some sort of garbage Flower to roll and offer Pre-Rolled Joints. That might be the case with others but not us! We grind up Flower, just like you and make joints, just like you. We offer SATIVA, BALANCED HYBRID and INDICA Pre-Rolled Joints. Give them a go. If you don't think that they are worthy, let me know and I will make sure to rectify it, but just be honest :)

SHATTER: We have some very exciting news here! Can't get into too much details but I'm sure you can read between the lines. In the VERY near future we will be controlling the process from start to finish. You can expect an amazing product at a very reasonable price. We have had a couple of issues in the past but that will stay in the past.

HASH: Exciting news as well! Much like the Shatter, we will be controlling the process from start to finish. Keep an eye out for Hash in the HASH MARKET section, as it will be fantastic and will also be at a very reasonable price!.

That's it for now. Again, we appreciate your patience and we look forward to firing out some orders!

- The team at King Tuts
Last edited by King Tuts on Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: KINGTUTSCANNABIS.com - FLOWER - SHATTER - HASH - EDIBLES

SURPRISE15 for an extra 15% off at the checkout :)

A couple of links to check out where we already have sales that can be dropped down even further with that Promo Code:

(Flower) https://kingtutscannabis.com/product-ca ... ls-flower/

(Extracts) https://kingtutscannabis.com/product-ca ... act-deals/

Offer valid until the end of the weekend midnight PST (BC time)

This Promo Code can not be stacked with our new members discount.

We have a Pink Kush on for $89 right now that will blow your mind. The only issue is that it has a bad haircut. That shit is STICKY AF! Its an amazing smoke too. If you are on a budget, jump on that for sure!
https://kingtutscannabis.com/product/pi ... indica-aa/

Again, we got a smoking deal because of the poor trim job. Again, on a budget with higher expectations of a strong Flower, give this a go.

We have a Pink Kush on for $89 right now that will blow your mind. The only issue is that it has a bad haircut. That shit is STICKY AF! Its an amazing smoke too. If you are on a budget, jump on that for sure!
https://kingtutscannabis.com/product/pi ... indica-aa/

Again, we got a smoking deal because of the poor trim job. Again, on a budget with higher expectations of a strong Flower, give this a go.