MMJ Express Welcome Coupon 20% OFF + Free Gifts + Samples

Hi all we are a new mail order company! MMJ Express. We are located in Vancouver BC. We strive to give our clients the best quality of products while making it affordable. We have ounces starting as low as $100 with the coupon it will come out to $80.

We have our live chat representative who's able to answer any questions you may have starting at 9am PST - 7PM PST

We would like to offering the following;

1) 20% off site wide for Canadianmom users, Promo code (Cmom20)

2) First time user will be eligible to receive 3.5g of our AAAA flower!

3) Offering 5 sample packs to our clients. Who is willing to review us on Canadianmom and or Reddit.

Best way to contact us is via live chat and or email us at [email protected]

DM us will work as well!

Thank you all in advance.

Re: MMJ Express Welcome Coupon 20% OFF + Free Gifts + Samples

mmjexpress wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:30 pm
Henderjo wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:11 pm 20% site wide .......? Doesn't work on any flower more than an 0z ....that's not site wide lol
Hi @Henderjo truly sorry about that I have asked my web developer to see what the issue is.

I will not work on LB, but will work on the mix and matches and everything else.

I will DM you once we find what the issue is, my apologies
Fixed =)

mmjexpress wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:32 am
JimB wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:09 pm Hey there, MMJE! You guys seem to have a nice menu. Going to give you a try with order 10192.
Thank you every so kindly, let us know if there's any issues!

Thank you
No issues at all! In fact, I should have my second order by tomorrow (pending China Fever delays). Will consider another buy after I see what this one looks like. Hopefully as nice as the first one lol

JimB wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:46 am
mmjexpress wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:32 am
JimB wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:09 pm Hey there, MMJE! You guys seem to have a nice menu. Going to give you a try with order 10192.
Thank you every so kindly, let us know if there's any issues!

Thank you
No issues at all! In fact, I should have my second order by tomorrow (pending China Fever delays). Will consider another buy after I see what this one looks like. Hopefully as nice as the first one lol
Thank you ever so kindly! Glad you enjoyed your first order with us. If there are ever any issues let us know! Thank you and stay safe