Best Edibles Selection

Who do you get your Edibles from? What MOM has the best selection ?

I have been getting my edibles from budmail.biz - The prices are low and selection is great, so many choices for Edibles and other specialty CBD / THC products. Budmail runs a very professional & reliable service, I have been using their service for about 10 years now.

Abe

Re: Best Edibles Selection

msa wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:31 pm I don't usually get edibles unless I bake them, but my girlfriend has some Anxiety issue and I get for her "twisted extract" 40:40 thc/cbd and she love them, green society is my place to go; https://www.greensociety.ca/product-cat ... es/page/2/
👍Excellent, that's a great dose for 1:1 ratio, it's truly amazing how well it works for anxiety. Thanks for sharing the Green Society link with some feedback, I have not seen some of these products before.

Annointed wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:41 pm
Nuttall11 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:47 pm I use green society too. The mota stuff taste amazing but i have to eat a lot to feel any effect. I tried some of the marys gummies last time and they were better dosed for sure. I got two of the 55mg ones. One was fresh and amazing the other was stale and real hard to eat.
Aren't most MOTA products underdosed?
Yup. I've never felt a thing from MOTA edibles.

captcrunch wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:01 am
Nuttall11 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:47 pm I use green society too. The mota stuff taste amazing but i have to eat a lot to feel any effect. I tried some of the marys gummies last time and they were better dosed for sure. I got two of the 55mg ones. One was fresh and amazing the other was stale and real hard to eat.

I use mota for my dog not sure if there any CBD in it, but he love them :P

You need to find what works best for you. Everyone is different when it comes to edibles, your metabolism has a lot to do with it. Most of the Mota gummies have little effect on me also, except the sour belts, they blast me every time!

* Personally I think Mota gummies are good for introductions to Edibles. The feeling / effects from eating are quite different than smoking and can be overwhelming if you have too much.

Agreed - my tolerance is too high I guess.

Annointed wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:45 am
cbdflower wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:19 am I started to make my own since its so much cheaper and once you get the hang of it you can just tailor that THC MG to your and your friends needs!
How much THC per mg gets you going?
For me i make 5mg ones since im more on the sensitive end of thc.
But i custom make them for friends and make them to what they want!!:)

MOTA stuff has always been really potent for me, 100mg of any of their stuff has been enough to almost put me to sleep. But a lot of people apparently feel like they're more under dosed than all the edibles out there.

I think that rumor comes from the time someone tested MOTA and their advertised MG and legit MG where really off, but it's my opinion that any other edible seller is going to have roughly the same margin of error, it's just that MOTA is famous enough to have been professionally tested.

Regardless, I'd personally go with pills if you're taking edibles regularly, just because edibles are usually really sugary and more expensive than just the extract in a gel cap.

I personally like SeC Gummies I love their Fruit Salad 10 mg Pineapple I think are 50 mg and then these Dice at 100 mg - amazing as they are made out of Organic Cane Sugar and Distillate - check out their website for who sells them - I usually pick them up from mmjdirect.ca or afriendofafriend.ca or Lit Paper and Glass in Kensington Market in Toronto.

Abe wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:24 am
You need to find what works best for you. Everyone is different when it comes to edibles, your metabolism has a lot to do with it. Most of the Mota gummies have little effect on me also, except the sour belts, they blast me every time!

* Personally I think Mota gummies are good for introductions to Edibles. The feeling / effects from eating are quite different than smoking and can be overwhelming if you have too much.
Couldn't agree more, the gummies threw me on my bed for hours on my first experience!

cansiscity wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:02 pm
msa wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:31 pm I don't usually get edibles unless I bake them, but my girlfriend has some Anxiety issue and I get for her "twisted extract" 40:40 thc/cbd and she love them, green society is my place to go; https://www.greensociety.ca/product-cat ... es/page/2/
Just outta curiosity, what's her go to edible for anxiety?
She uses Jelly Bomb and takes 1 or 2 doses, so about 10/20mg she tried CBD pills but wasn't working for her so a bit a THC is needed.

Relatively new to edibles myself. I tried a few blocks of a chocolate bar from ganjaexpress and felt nothing.... but the bar was pretty tasty (cranberry chocolate). Then I tried The Cure Parlour....woah, quite the selection. I've tried in order of deliciousness:

Best
Potella (like Nutella, but with THC) - makes great toast! I'm sure it'd be great on pancakes and shit too, but that's fancy. Definitely yummy.
Campfire Cookies - chocolate with a marshamallow and gram cracker on top (absolutely the best cookie edible I've eaten!)
The Fluffernutter - peanut butter cookie with a marshmallow on top (quite tasty!)
The Munchies - chocolate chip cookie that also has pretzels and chips in it. - sounds weird, tastes way less weird.

Good
Birthday Cake Cookie - as described.
Gummie worms - good but I don't think I ate enough. 10 in a pack @25mg THC per.

Disappointing
Unicorn Macaroons - look pretty, tasted okay
Wonderland Bark - similar to the macaroons. It's nice lookin but meh on taste.

Never again
BamBam Bar - Think rice crispy square but with fruity pebbles and too much weed flavoured marshmallow.
Pot o' Gold bar - same as above but lucky charms

And they always seem to be sold out of Chocolate Wasted cookie every time I order....but I'll get it eventually. They also carry maple syrup, barbeque sauce, honey, peanut butter, jam and breath spray. And apparently they use shatter. The rational was the most logical I think I've ever heard (I saw a debate on reddit on if they were using flower or distillate in their edibles.) They said they use shatter so there is some taste - but not as much as if flowers were used. That way a minimal taste remains so that ingestors don't over-indulge and forget what they are eating. Brilliant!....except for the cookies where the marshmallow is what binds the cookies. The shatter must be melted into the marshmallow and tastes like vile ass - the whole way through. In the standard cookies, the weed taste is far less noticeable, and thus more palatable.

Most of their stuff is 200-250 mg of THC. They have a CDB (All Clear) cookie I picked up for a coworker with a bad hip (she's 71, never smoked in her life and was afraid to eat it - but she did. And it did relieve her pain.) CBD Cookie has 50 mg CBD. I tend to buy their cookies ($12 reg price) when they have deals (20-30% off). I eat a whole cookie in one sitting. My friend ate a whole one and spent 4 hours locked in his room talking himself down about how no one has ever died from pot. He now eats a half, and may eat the other have several hours later (if he is still awake). Otherwise, he eats the other part when he wakes up from nap #1.

http://thecureparlour.ca/

I did see a new edible that seemed to be of interesting potency/price ratio but damnit, they're sold out already. $15 for 2 gummies, each with 200mg. That's the cheapest I've seen for gummies without making your own.

https://ganjaexpress.ca/buy-weed-online/ganja-gummies/

Also - I found I could eat 2-3 cookies no prob on an empty stomach and feel nothing. After a nice meal - look out!

Annointed wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:16 pm
coldanddark wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:42 pm I normally get whatever is on sale, as long as its a reputable site. I prefer MOTA though
MOTA is under dosed and they got shutdown I believe.
They did get raided, but according to their site they will be back up on June 13th.
That being said, I prefer SeC and Purple Krown. Anyone have a line on Purple Krown edibles?

Totally agree!! Not a big fan of MOTA