Re: Your thoughts on MOTA edibles?

W13 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:32 am are they as underdosed as they say?
Mostly all edibles are underdosed, I've seen a documentary from Vice a few days ago and tested shit tons of product and all of them was lower than advertised.

I use mota for dog treats and I'm mostly sure there not much CBD on dog treats either, tried myself their cotton candy and was not impressed, twisted extract 80mg got me higher than mota 135mg.

msa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:25 pm
Mostly all edibles are underdosed, I've seen a documentary from Vice a few days ago and tested shit tons of product and all of them was lower than advertised.

I use mota for dog treats and I'm mostly sure there not much CBD on dog treats either, tried myself their cotton candy and was not impressed, twisted extract 80mg got me higher than mota 135mg.
Faded Edibles are pretty solid. Recommend it 1 bag has 8 candies only took 2 to get my perfect high. 150mg per bag.

While I do love MOTA products for their taste, packaging and proffessional quality. I have heard rumours they are sprayed with a vapourized THC rather than infused with a distillate. This is probably what leads to the mis-dosing.

If i think out loud this is really the only way they can offer products like dried Kiwi and Mangos...

Will I stop buying the products? probably not. I find them to be worth the money when i do indulge in medicated munchies. But if you're looking to get HIGH and not just munch out there are probably better options.

I found Foods infused Cannabis and its totally great! I tried frozen yogurt infused cannabis before and it really tastes good! and now, there’s new and something interesting! On the other hand, Ingesting Cannabis has a side effect that can lead you addiction because of its high dosage that you’ll never know how much dosage that food has. By continually do researching, I came across in this article kylekushman.com/topic/compost-teas-or-veganic-teas/

We're in the boring time of cannabis. Infused anything = raw distillate from a high majority of brands. Mota actually makes their own, but a lot of these candies are just dipped. So a good % of the dosage is probably sitting inside the bag still.

OMG. didn't know there were such dog treeats!! haha whoaaa.