Just got me an ardent nova lift decarboxylater and a Magical butter Machine.

I am not affiliated in any way to either of these companies.

I plan on making gummies, infused oils, topicals, foods and all kinds of other stuff.

So far I have decarbed 38 grams of weed and infused that into 500 ml of Olive oil. I have also decarbed a 1/2 oz into 1 pound of butter. I will be making Cookies and more brownies tomorrow.

I have been eating the olive oil everyday for the last week and made brownies today. The brownies and oil are very potent. I cannot say enough good things about both of these products and how well they work together to give you consistent repeatable results.

The Decarboxylater takes about an hour and a half per batch. The most I could fit into the decarboxylator without packing it in was 24 grams. How much you can fit at one time will depend on bud size/density.

Re: Just got me an ardent nova lift decarboxylater and a Magical butter Machine.

Oh man, im glad somebody else is having some luck with this. I bought my MB machine a while back and have only used it a few times. Been meaning to grab the nova/ardent decarb machine just for simplicity.

Do you use the timing on the MB machine for your oil (i believe it's default 2 hours) or do you use the longer setting for max efficiency?

Trying to nail down an easy, foolproof way for myself (and coconut oil)

Re: Just got me an ardent nova lift decarboxylater and a Magical butter Machine.

itsjustasalad wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 10:19 am Oh man, im glad somebody else is having some luck with this. I bought my MB machine a while back and have only used it a few times. Been meaning to grab the nova/ardent decarb machine just for simplicity.

Do you use the timing on the MB machine for your oil (i believe it's default 2 hours) or do you use the longer setting for max efficiency?

Trying to nail down an easy, foolproof way for myself (and coconut oil)
180 degrees ,2hrs are my settings, I run each pound butter separately adding old to new for each cycle,always decarb of course to activate the thc

hope this helps

oh and if your on FB they have MBM groups there for sharing recipes some even incorporate the sludge(used plant matter) since it still contains THC, into there foods and lotions

itsjustasalad wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:50 pm
realgrimm wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:04 am ...I run each pound butter separately adding old to new for each cycle...
Not sure if I understand what you mean by this? Would you figure there's any benefit to running the cycle longer at say, 4 hours, or 8?
I tried just using 3lbs after clarifying the butter( remove fat) and ground the 100 grams or so and just ran the regular 2hr cycle (fits right to the line) but found it lacked alot of the effects way more cerebral when its incorporated gradually..IMO..

but 6hrs total after decarb and clarification

realgrimm wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 pm oh and regular ratio is 30gs to 1 pound butter
I started out with 1 OZ per 2 cups of oil and found I had to keep increasing my dosage to ridiculous amounts started out needing 6 ml to medicate after a couple weeks needing 27ml to medicate.

I went back and re infused more weed into my oil, I did 1 OZ of Death Bubba and 1 OZ of Comatose per cup of Olive oil and Wow what a difference.

This oil is really potent now it makes me green out about once a week no matter how careful I try to be when upping the dose because yes tolerance does still build but at a much slower rate than the last batch.

The only draw back to making infused oils, canna butter, etc is the amount of flower you need to make a potent batch.

The magical butter machine capacity forces you into 2 cups oil or melted butter per batch minimum.

If you or a small group of people can afford to use two ounces of weed at a time per batch then the decarboxylator and MB machine would be excellent for you.

U/Fargin_Bastich wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:06 pm
realgrimm wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:54 pm I got both those too,bout 6 months back,and now I don't know why I never did this earlier, great investments..Got the Extractcraft about a week ago..

have fun,get lifted!!
I was wondering have you made anything with your Extract craft ?
lots of different consistency goo,all really potent,loving the machine just wish I'd had saved up for the pro,company just finished their refurbished garage sale..Guy who invented this machine is very vocal about how hes compassionate and does repairs even after the warranty for lowest possible costs

https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopi ... 702#p25702