Homemade budder for edibles

Not sure if I’m in the right place.... but was wondering what the best way to make budder for edibles at home with minimal equipment is??

Got a batch of flower that was lower quality than expected, and trimmed all the shake to attempt at making budder for edibles. Do I crumble up the bud also or what do I do with that? Don’t wanna smoke it

Thanks y’all !

Re: Homemade budder for edibles

I use a Magic Butter Machine now but before I would put the shake in some cheese cloth and throw into the clarified unsalted butter, if you google dosage calculator itll give you a rough estimate the amount of plant you'll need to achieve the desired effects , just keep it simmering in the butter trying the best you can to keep the temputure around 200 allowing the weed to decarb right into the butter, usaully around 11/2 - 2 hrs

realgrimm wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:47 pm I use a Magic Butter Machine now but before I would put the shake in some cheese cloth and throw into the clarified unsalted butter, if you google dosage calculator itll give you a rough estimate the amount of plant you'll need to achieve the desired effects , just keep it simmering in the butter trying the best you can to keep the temputure around 200 allowing the weed to decarb right into the butter, usaully around 11/2 - 2 hrs
Not fond of edibles but it wouldn't hurt to try one day. Thanks for sharing this.

realgrimm wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:47 pm I use a Magic Butter Machine now but before I would put the shake in some cheese cloth and throw into the clarified unsalted butter, if you google dosage calculator itll give you a rough estimate the amount of plant you'll need to achieve the desired effects , just keep it simmering in the butter trying the best you can to keep the temputure around 200 allowing the weed to decarb right into the butter, usaully around 11/2 - 2 hrs
nice tip. I will try this and hope I will not be that high and burn my bake goodies. but super thanks

Thanks for the tip! Going to order one of those machines I didn’t know there were such things existed