GanjaWest - Twisted Extracts Edibles

A friend of mine recommended Gwest and I tried Mango and Peach Bombs along with wholesale buds; great thing I listened to him I'am impressed with the discreet delivery; the Mango Jelly has a slight weed taste but the mango flavor is richer; gave me 1 1/2 hour before it kick in to me; while the Peach Jelly has no sign of weed taste at all; about 30 mins to fully kick in; made my minor back aches disappear.

Overall rating out of 10: 6/10

Ordering & Pricing: 15$ for each resealable bag with 1 pc per bag

Communication: fast and smooth
320035200 (1).jpeg
320035200 (1).jpeg (211.36 KiB) Viewed 4845 times
jelly bombs

Incentive for Customers: welcome bonus promo for new visitors on the site. All new visitors will get a free 3.5 gram of flower. On top of that, they give free nation-wide delivery on orders worth $100 and up. Also loyalty points that you can get on every product you purchased

Incentive for Review: write a review on CanadianMOMs or post a story and tag them on Instagram to receive a $10 credit

Re: GanjaWest - Twisted Extracts Edibles

Steven33 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:54 pm
shadowcaster78 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:33 am Your dog seems to want a bite. 😂
actually he really is curious; I always share with him the smoke and I think he also enjoys it; except edibles Im not so sure about the sugar content he might get organ failure
I think there are some that are not harmful to dogs. A treat perhaps that are really meant for pets. I am just not sure if Gwest had them but you may try to ask their rep through chat.

Re: GanjaWest - Twisted Extracts Edibles

woodlaneash wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 7:57 am
Steven33 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:54 pm
shadowcaster78 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:33 am Your dog seems to want a bite. 😂
actually he really is curious; I always share with him the smoke and I think he also enjoys it; except edibles Im not so sure about the sugar content he might get organ failure
I think there are some that are not harmful to dogs. A treat perhaps that are really meant for pets. I am just not sure if Gwest had them but you may try to ask their rep through chat.
owww nice; actually i did not thought of that; thanks i will ask them and do some research