Re: The Green Ace 420 Contest - Giving Three TGA Top Shelf Mix & Match Or Gas Demon Sampler Pack

SquishReviewer is my username.

A gas demon sampler pack would b e incredible, and the lemon mirangue shatter would be tasty.

Here's my story. We recently got our first dog, and the house is a mess. Toys, treats and leashes everywhere. My desk is usually my smoking sanctum, and had generally remained unbreached by the fur baby's possessions.

At the same time, my neighbor fronted me a gram of some nice, dark hash.

After a long day of training, I sit down at my desk and break down some nice sticky OG Kush for a joint. My eye spies the small chunk of hash beside my mouse, so I break down a huge chunk and sprinkle it into my joint. Its real tough, even when lightly heated. Strange.

I roll outside and spark it up, and it tastes like utter dogshit. I'm a trooper, so I power through, but regret it. I'm stoned though. Real stoned. I wander back downstairs to tidy up my making, and there, sitting on my keyboard, is a perfect full 1g nug of hash. Beside the remains of a demolished dog treat.

What a life.

Re: The Green Ace 420 Contest - Giving Three TGA Top Shelf Mix & Match Or Gas Demon Sampler Pack

SquishReviews wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:08 pm SquishReviewer is my username.

A gas demon sampler pack would b e incredible, and the lemon mirangue shatter would be tasty.

Here's my story. We recently got our first dog, and the house is a mess. Toys, treats and leashes everywhere. My desk is usually my smoking sanctum, and had generally remained unbreached by the fur baby's possessions.

At the same time, my neighbor fronted me a gram of some nice, dark hash.

After a long day of training, I sit down at my desk and break down some nice sticky OG Kush for a joint. My eye spies the small chunk of hash beside my mouse, so I break down a huge chunk and sprinkle it into my joint. Its real tough, even when lightly heated. Strange.

I roll outside and spark it up, and it tastes like utter dogshit. I'm a trooper, so I power through, but regret it. I'm stoned though. Real stoned. I wander back downstairs to tidy up my making, and there, sitting on my keyboard, is a perfect full 1g nug of hash. Beside the remains of a demolished dog treat.

What a life.
Oh no! OMG! I'm dying over here. I was taking a hit so I can't laugh but tears are squeezing out of my eyes.

Hi, thanks for the contest. My username is DrDoobenshmokz. My perfect mix & match order would be Gelato, Blue Mango, Wedding Cake, and Golden Pineapple. I've never tried shatter, but Skittles Shatter sounds really good.

On my first trip to Amsterdam many years ago, I was hanging out by the canals, incredibly stoned, drinking a beer and walking around. I noticed a pair of police officers heading my away after chatting with a few prostitutes. They were being really friendly, so when they told me it was "strictly forbidden" to be drinking beer in public, as high as I was, I laughed in their faces. I thought they were joking with me. Turns out they were being serious, and unlike many other European countries, you can't drink beer on the street in the Netherlands. They were very nice, just asked me to pour the beer in a canal, and went on their way.

Username: Cozy

Top Shelf Mix and Match:
Tom Ford Pink Kush by Gas Demon - 7g
Blue Mango - 7g
Rock Tuna by Gas Demon - 7g
Laughing Buddha by Quadnautics - 7g

The first time I got caught smoking, I was in 9th grade. Had 2 grams left in my stash, and had been smoking the week before while my parents were on vacation. Couldn't resist the urge to continue while they were home. My mom was out, but my dad was home although he was working on something downstairs so I knew I had time to sneak a little session. I poked 2 holes in my apple, busted up my nugs, and there I was, high as a kite, blowing my smoke out the window. Had a fan set up too, was feeling pretty confident/sneaky. Finished smoking, disposed of the goods, and headed back to my room to relax and ride the wave. Unfortunately, was soon greeted by a knock on the door and "Did you even cover the vent? I can smell it from downstairs. Where is it?" as my dad walked in. Shit. Managed to stutter out that I had finished what I had and didn't really like it, hoping to convince him not to be too angry. Fortunately, he wasn't angry, and instead understanding. He told me to clean the smell up before my mom was home, so I lit some candles. Greeted by another knock. "Are you serious? You've never lit candles in your room before. You think your mom's an idiot?" Oops again. Good thing he didn't notice that they weren't even scented.. Anyway, after that he invited me to watch a Food Network show he had taped and my mom never realized so I guess it was mission accomplished in the end.

Good luck everyone with the competition and thanks TGA for the generosity!

Winners are : jaredtheidiot, xsin and squishreviews.

TGA Top Shelf Or Gas Demon Sampler.
Please DM me with which prize you would like and your info for mailing. Prizes will be mailed out Monday and followed with tracking update at night!

Congrats to the winners and thank you everyone for playing! Use "cmom15" this entire month for 15% OFF Your Entire Order!

The Green Ace wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:00 am Winners are : jaredtheidiot, xsin and squishreviews.

TGA Top Shelf Or Gas Demon Sampler.
Please DM me with which prize you would like and your info for mailing. Prizes will be mailed out Monday and followed with tracking update at night!

Congrats to the winners and thank you everyone for playing! Use "cmom15" this entire month for 15% OFF Your Entire Order!
Awww yiss. I knew that story would come in handy someday. :flex:

<3 TGA. Message sent.

xsinx wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:10 am
Quadzilla wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:05 am So....2 of the winners are new sign ups here and 1 has 1 post (contest entry post) and wins and the other has a cple posts and wins and of course xsin (go figure ) wins ...not surprised there lol. Congrats I spose' and enjoy !
You're saying it like there's a conspiracy. Congrats to the winners.
You need to lay off the Sativa's pal...where did I say it was a conspiracy ? I mentioned that 2 of the winners don't even post here or support the forum with posts and only posted in here for free weed by the looks of it. As for you why are you concerned ? you haven't had to pay for an order in who knows how long eh? You accept and are given free pkgs almost weekly judging by your posts... no conspiracy with you , just a trend I have noticed lately. Have a nice weekend and enjoy your well deserved winnings !

Quadzilla wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:44 am
xsinx wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:10 am
Quadzilla wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:05 am So....2 of the winners are new sign ups here and 1 has 1 post (contest entry post) and wins and the other has a cple posts and wins and of course xsin (go figure ) wins ...not surprised there lol. Congrats I spose' and enjoy !
You're saying it like there's a conspiracy. Congrats to the winners.
You need to lay off the Sativa's pal...where did I say it was a conspiracy ? I mentioned that 2 of the winners don't even post here or support the forum with posts and only posted in here for free weed by the looks of it. As for you why are you concerned ? you haven't had to pay for an order in who knows how long eh? You accept and are given free pkgs almost weekly judging by your posts... no conspiracy with you , just a trend I have noticed lately. Have a nice weekend and enjoy your well deserved winnings !
Without trying to come off as totally bitter, i sort of agree here. It's a shame 2 of the winners are nobodies on this forum.

And xsinx, I think you add great value to this forum and I've said that before. And for that, you get a LOT of free weed which I don't have any problems with because your reviews are great.

To also be winning free weed through these contests though...idk. It's just a little frustrating, especially considering this wasn't a random draw.

Definitely sucks that the winners besides xsinx have not supported this forum and only joined to enter the contest as mentioned, how were the winners chosen btw ? funniest story ? random draw ? Have a great 4/20 y'all and no need for bitterness over the outcome , after all it was a free entry and it was extremely kind of TGA to offer in the first place. Now I will go delete my account with TGA..lol jk😉

Ragnarokie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:35 amWithout trying to come off as totally bitter, i sort of agree here. It's a shame 2 of the winners are nobodies on this forum.

And xsinx, I think you add great value to this forum and I've said that before. And for that, you get a LOT of free weed which I don't have any problems with because your reviews are great.

To also be winning free weed through these contests though...idk. It's just a little frustrating, especially considering this wasn't a random draw.
"a LOT" of free weed is an exaggeration. While I've got my share of free packs, I also spent around 3k on weed in the last year and I've forwarded a lot of what I got to other members. While I was a mod, 95% free offers were returned right back to you guys, I'd tell the MOMs to send free stuff to members instead of admins/mods and a lot of the free packs that were sent during my "reign" were partly my doing.

Heck I got a 300$ coupon for TGA on the day I quit and I refused it because I thought it was wrong for us to profit from this community as leaders.

Now that I'm a regular member, I don't feel the slightest shame in participating in contests. I also have zero issues with lurkers/new members winning, might incite them to participate more and in a positive manner, which would be welcomed over this negativity we see here this morning. Can't people be happy for others, instead of sad for themselves?

Also, I never got a sense that the contest winners were handpicked, fairly sure the contest rules here are to use a random number generator and they are usually supervised by the admins to ensure no trickery is happening.

Last but not least a 7g of that win is going up for Free Weed Friday this week on Nug Nerds.

xsinx wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:12 am
Ragnarokie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:35 amWithout trying to come off as totally bitter, i sort of agree here. It's a shame 2 of the winners are nobodies on this forum.

"a LOT" of free weed is an exaggeration. While I've got my share of free packs, I also spent around 3k on weed in the last year and I've forwarded a lot of what I got to other members. While I was a mod, 95% free offers were returned right back to you guys, I'd tell the MOMs to send free stuff to members instead of admins/mods and a lot of the free packs that were sent during my "reign" were partly my doing.

Heck I got a 300$ coupon for TGA on the day I quit and I refused it because I thought it was wrong for us to profit from this community as leaders.

Now that I'm a regular member, I don't feel the slightest shame in participating in contests. I also have zero issues with lurkers/new members winning, might incite them to participate more and in a positive manner, which would be welcomed over this negativity we see here this morning. Can't people be happy for others, instead of sad for themselves?

Also, I never got a sense that the contest winners were handpicked, fairly sure the contest rules here are to use a random number generator and they are usually supervised by the admins to ensure no trickery is happening.

Last but not least a 7g of that win is going up for Free Weed Friday this week on Nug Nerds.
No issue with you entering at all and you winning isn't really a big deal either. I do however take a bit of an issue with randoms creating an account specifically for a contest and then winning it. TGA said to 'leave a funny story' for a better chance of winning so i assume that means the contest winners were handpicked.

I understand this comes across as bitter and maybe I should just leave it alone but I don't really care how people perceive it. If ppl like keyll, tracker, jd17, aimordie, cannabal, burgernfries, quadzilla had won then I wouldn't have any issue at all. They've all contributed to the forum and help make it what it is. I highly doubt we see the 2 other winners on the forum much after this.

Anyway it is what it is. I'm probably coming across way more bitter than I actually am. Conveying tone over text is practically impossible lol

Ragnarokie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:13 am
xsinx wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:12 am

No issue with you entering at all and you winning isn't really a big deal either. I do however take a bit of an issue with randoms creating an account specifically for a contest and then winning it. TGA said to 'leave a funny story' for a better chance of winning so i assume that means the contest winners were handpicked.

I understand this comes across as bitter and maybe I should just leave it alone but I don't really care how people perceive it. If ppl like keyll, tracker, jd17, aimordie, cannabal, burgernfries, quadzilla had won then I wouldn't have any issue at all. They've all contributed to the forum and help make it what it is. I highly doubt we see the 2 other winners on the forum much after this.

Anyway it is what it is. I'm probably coming across way more bitter than I actually am. Conveying tone over text is practically impossible lol
I agree, however it is what it is and Sin is absolutely correct in saying we just have to hope that this motivates the participants to be more active on the forum. It also brings about a consideration for further contest holders to do what many others do - a post/account creation minimum. This then restricts the chances of alternate accounts and creations solely for the purpose of participating

It is still very gracious of TGA to do so, especially with this contest forum dying as it is. So thank you and congrats to the winners!

I am personally not upset that sin won the contest, nor squishreviews, because it was a pretty damn good story and it was implied the storytelling was part of the contest, I would have picked that story as a winner too because it almost made me choke to death of laughter. I guess some admin could make this forum hidden until someone has 10 posts or something, but eh, it is what it is.

TGA has sent me several free things in the past! I am literally sitting on a free package from Sovrin Extracts right now. I'm glad someone else is getting the opportunity to get some free weed because I KNOW I'm going to get more free weed from my reviewing schtick.

Also now that I know the value of the sin coupon, that's not the one I password guessed. I only found a $25 coupon hiding in the undeleted coupons. TGA honored it too, those shining stars of weedy goodness that they are. Thanks for holding a generous contest, you guys, and hopefully I'll get a chance to order from you with that 15% coupon for the rest of us soon!

I just hope that SquishReviews as their name implies sticks around and writes some reviews. =P It would be nice if we gained another poster from this whole shenanigan.

xsinx wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:19 am All good. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing if these accounts are alts or not. We do have a guy named Jared on Discord who is well known and active, I know he has an account on here as well but I don't think that's him.

Squishreviews is also on Discord and fairly active, yet relatively new.
This is jared from the discord.