$100 off coupon draw at www.PlanetPot.ca

Hey everyone !

So I originally posted this under new mom thread on Monday May 14th. I was told this is a better spot so just copying and pasting here. You can enter the draw here or under the original thread in new moms section Planet Pot post. Everyone that entered over there is already included in the draw!

Here’s the post

Hey Everyone !

Alright so Mother’s Day is over. We all bought our mom something nice that I’m sure she loved! Now it’s time to treat ourselves !!!

As you have no doubt noticed, we are new here. We are registered on the new mom list here but we don’t want to be a new mom. We want to be a trusted mom and for that we need reviews ! So heres what we are going to do. We are going to hold a draw. If your name is drawn we will give you a 100 dollar off coupon to use at our site!!! In return all we ask of you is to leave us a review after you have received our products and have had a chance to test them out. Simple :D Now as much as I want to include everyone in this draw, unfortunately I have to put one little limitation on it. You must have had at least 10 posts on the forum. The only reason why I’m doing that is so people don’t think these are fake reviews or anything. I mean let’s face it when someone new registers and their first post is a review of a new mom it looks a bit shady. But that’s literally it. No more limitations. If you would like to enter the draw simply reply back to this thread. I’ll run this for a week and next Monday May 21, 2018 I’ll draw a name out of everyone that has replied here and send you a 100 dollar off coupon!

TLDR
Draw running from May 14 to May 21
One prize of $100 off coupon on www.PlanetPot.ca
To enter you must have at least 10 posts on the forum
Winner agrees to post a review after they try out the product
No additional purchase necessary
To enter reply back to this thread

If there’s enough interest I’ll do more of these in the future as well.

Thank you for reading

Let the games begin ! :D

Mike
Please visit us at

www.PlanetPot.ca

Home of the best prices on flower and concentrates!

Re: $100 off coupon draw at www.PlanetPot.ca

Hey guys

Voose64 thank you for the kind words my friend. Much appreciated. Feedback is always welcome and infact the whole point of this draw is to obtain some feedback so we know what we are doing right and what we can improve upon. Thank you for checking us out!

Squidboy you are very welcome sir. This is the first of a few different ones we are planning on doing :D Thanks for wishing everyone luck and Good luck to you too man !

Both you guys are entered in the draw :D

Good Luck !

Mike
Please visit us at

www.PlanetPot.ca

Home of the best prices on flower and concentrates!

Hey guys

Nuttall11 I love those sativa bunnies man. They pack a punch too at the triple strength level 140mg for the pack divided in 4 gummies so u can ration according to need lol. Taste delicious too :D

JBC glad to have u on board :) and yep that’s exactly it. We just want people to try us out because we are confident once you see the quality of the product at the prices we are offering them, we will make a believer out of you ,p

Thanks guys

You are both in the draw ! Good luck !

Mike

Planetpot wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 6:07 pm Hey everyone !

So I originally posted this under new mom thread on Monday May 14th. I was told this is a better spot so just copying and pasting here. You can enter the draw here or under the original thread in new moms section Planet Pot post. Everyone that entered over there is already included in the draw!

Here’s the post

Hey Everyone !

Alright so Mother’s Day is over. We all bought our mom something nice that I’m sure she loved! Now it’s time to treat ourselves !!!

As you have no doubt noticed, we are new here. We are registered on the new mom list here but we don’t want to be a new mom. We want to be a trusted mom and for that we need reviews ! So heres what we are going to do. We are going to hold a draw. If your name is drawn we will give you a 100 dollar off coupon to use at our site!!! In return all we ask of you is to leave us a review after you have received our products and have had a chance to test them out. Simple :D Now as much as I want to include everyone in this draw, unfortunately I have to put one little limitation on it. You must have had at least 10 posts on the forum. The only reason why I’m doing that is so people don’t think these are fake reviews or anything. I mean let’s face it when someone new registers and their first post is a review of a new mom it looks a bit shady. But that’s literally it. No more limitations. If you would like to enter the draw simply reply back to this thread. I’ll run this for a week and next Monday May 21, 2018 I’ll draw a name out of everyone that has replied here and send you a 100 dollar off coupon!

TLDR

Thank you for reading

Mike

"reply back" Im first too say the magic words :o .. lol

Planetpot wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 4:24 pm
JBC glad to have u on board :) and yep that’s exactly it. We just want people to try us out because we are confident once you see the quality of the product at the prices we are offering them, we will make a believer out of you ,p

Thanks guys

You are both in the draw ! Good luck !

Mike
Thanks! Really hoping to win this one, I’d love some of that Jack White or Cookies and Cream. You have a bunch of strains I’d like to try!

Hey guys

Loool at just1doper hahaha hilarious
You are in bud

And alscotty thanks! Infact I got some good news

We had a little mishap with posting in new mom thread to begin with and then had to switch it to giveaways thread.

So due to the confusion we caused, I wanted to apologize. And what better way of saying sorry than doubling the prize offer ?

As of right now we will do not one but TWO $100 dollar coupons off on anything at www.planetpot.ca so we will have 2 winners on Monday !

Entries for draw must be in by tomorrow Sunday May 20th at 11 : 59 PM PST

Thanks for the support guys and good luck to everyone!

Mike

Day of the draw is here !!!

First of all sorry guys but in order to maintain fairness I couldn’t include the last two entries. RaoulzDuke and SunReal you guys entered after the cutoff on Sunday 11:59 PM PST and therefore were not included in the draw. I apologize guys but don’t worry there will be more of these :)

Now on to the draw ! Submissions were pretty even across the two threads. We had 9 entries in the first thread under new moms and 10 entries in the second thread under giveaways. They were numbered in the order they were received as such.

1. Xsinx
2. Pisstank
3. Dankbud
4. ThewindcrysMARY
5. Budviews
6. Datsk8erboi
7. Highfive
8. Pseudoyolo
9. Power_of_woman
10. Voose64
11.Squidboy
12. Nuttall11
13. Jbc
14. Just1doper
15. Alscotty
16. Wilfredbrimly
17. Derailed87
18. SkeletoR
19. Candiangirl23

So I took Annointed’s suggestion and did two draws using www.random.org. The first one was out of 19 and the 2nd one was out of 18 as I didn’t want the first winner to win again ,p

The first number pulled out of 19 was 14! Congratulations Just1doper!
D1C9D659-465E-4889-B49A-D615F94C921E.png
D1C9D659-465E-4889-B49A-D615F94C921E.png (255.07 KiB) Viewed 7888 times
For the second draw everyone number 15-19 were bumped up one spot.
The second number pulled out of 18 was 1! Congratulations Xsinx!
88A5732B-C602-4A77-8420-0D2A5DA50675.png
88A5732B-C602-4A77-8420-0D2A5DA50675.png (263.69 KiB) Viewed 7885 times
I’ll dm the winners and as soon as you guys place your orders I can have it shipped out. We also charge a $20 dollar Xpresspost shipping fee on orders under $200 so I made the coupon to be $120 off instead of $100 as I didn’t want you to have to pay anything. Ofcourse if you would rather get more anyways with your $120 off coupon that’s up to you.

Please remember to leave reviews guys once you have had a chance to try out the product. It’s very important to us and the reason why we ran this draw. We will do more of these in the future as well.

Once again thank you to everyone that participated. We appreciate the support :D

Thanks

Mike
Attachments
E296AF75-B8AC-4E9F-8616-5EF75A2B5B35.png
E296AF75-B8AC-4E9F-8616-5EF75A2B5B35.png (263.69 KiB) Viewed 7888 times
EB688685-8766-4381-98AB-3062ACB2DB33.png
EB688685-8766-4381-98AB-3062ACB2DB33.png (263.69 KiB) Viewed 7888 times

just1doper wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 6:56 am
Planetpot wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 6:07 pm Hey everyone !

Here’s the post

Hey Everyone !

TLDR

Thank you for reading

Mike

"reply back" Im first too say the magic words :o .. lol
I guess I misunderstood what the 21st was.

Hey guys

SunReal
I apologize . Yes that’s what I posted with the intent that right at the start of Monday the 21 at midnight contest would be over. I tried to explain that in subsequent posts where I specified that deadline is on Sun at 11:59 pm PST but yes in that original post it’s not clear. I definitely don’t blame you for thinking it was running till the end of 21.

Let’s be honest. To me it didn’t matter if there was ten entries or 50 entries. I was going to award two prizes regardless and I stand to gain nothing from excluding you from this. If this was a dispute between me and you only believe me it would go your way. I have never been a stickler for rules and I always do my best to bend the rules in the customers favour. Unfortunately this wasn’t just between me and you. There were 19 other participants involved that might have felt cheated if I allowed late entries as their odds of winning would have gone down.

I’m not making excuses. I apologize for the wording in the post you quoted. Unfortunately it’s too late to do anything about this one as the winners are already announced. What I will do, however, is to count you and RaoulzDuke as entrants in the next one automatically even if you don’t get a chance to reply to it in time. There will be a next one and the rules would be clear and we will start with 2 entrants in already . That much I promise !

I hope this helps. Thank you for understanding and best of luck in the next one !

Marikos thank you :D

Congrats to the winners and those that didn’t get picked please stay tuned for more :D

Mike

SunReal wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:47 am All good. I am either slow blind or both. I tend to not read peoples entries on contest threads(so I missed your rules update mid way through the contest). I just read the contest advertisement, and enter if I feel I want to.

grats to the winners.
You are neither slow nor blind :( You read the post perfectly fine. Most would have deduced what you did reading that one post.

Thank you for being understanding my friend.

Mike

Hey guys

I swear I hate double posts and spam too....

I just have to repost what I posted in new mom thread as I really want to get a hold of one of the winners....

“You are very welcome Xsinx and congrats again. Cant wait for you to receive your goodie bag :)

Just1doper ....
Where are you ? I have tried contacting you through direct messages since Monday as well and can’t get a hold of you. I don’t want to prolong this as I have some ideas for future draws and contests as well but I’m waiting to run those until current winners have received their package at least. Please contact me back ASAP so we can have you all setup. If I still haven’t had a response from you by end of tomorrow Thursday May 24th 11 : 59 PM PST I’ll have no choice but to redraw another winner.”

Thanks everyone and sorry for the spam :( This is the first and the last time there will be a double thread contest by me I promise!

Mike

Hey everyone,

So I was one of the winners of this contest and I have just received my prize today. I went for 5 heights because I like trying new strains, went with what Mike from Planetpot thought was his best strains, based on my preferences. He proposed a bunch and I went with:

Bubba Kush
Cherry Bomb
Cookies and Cream
Holy Grail
Jack White

I also got a pre-roll of Master Kush which was a welcomed addition. Being the lazy guy I am I smoked the Master Kush pre-roll and it's pretty nice, very mellow but not very strong in taste, it's like smoking vapor :)

All the weed is still fresh, none are dry, perfect.

Thanks Mike and PlanetPot, you guys have my seal of approval!

I'll make a proper review once I tasted the rest :)

Thanks Xsinx :)
That’s awesome man. And yea the Master is exactly as you described definitely. I like throwing in a preroll because most of us (including myself) like opening a new package and having something ready to go :)
Thank you again for participating and can’t wait to hear your thoughts !

For the second winner I’m still trying to decide. Just1doper has contacted me (before the deadline) and I’m discussing with him to see his side of the story as well.

Will update this either way very shortly. Please bear with me ...

Thanks everyone !

Mike

Hey guys

So I’ll jump right to the point.

Just1doper and I have chatted a bit and he explained his side of the story. I don’t think it’s up to me to be a judge of what happened and make a decision based on that. That’s between him and the moderators. As far as I am concerned though I did draw his name fair and square and he did contact me back before the deadline I set for him.

So at this time we have decided to go ahead and honour the result of the draw. Just1doper will collect his prize. We will be running some other fun things in the future as wel. Thank you everyone for the support and if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me here or through live chat or email.

Thanks

Mike