Re: [1 OZ GIVEAWAY] Cutest Pet Contest - Sponsored by TheHerbalisteShoppe

Datsk8erboi wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:00 am Congrats to the winners!
Dude I think you are one of the winners. there isn't a "Skat8erboi", going through the names yours is the closest, think they just wrote it wrong haha. Shoot them a message to find out

Those cats are damn cute so probably, sad I missed the contest but I don't think my kitty would've beat the winners anyways hahah

Kaseyyeah wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:25 pm
Datsk8erboi wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:00 am Congrats to the winners!
Dude I think you are one of the winners. there isn't a "Skat8erboi", going through the names yours is the closest, think they just wrote it wrong haha. Shoot them a message to find out

Those cats are damn cute so probably, sad I missed the contest but I don't think my kitty would've beat the winners anyways hahah
Hey! I did notice haha. It’s all good I am in contact with them, thanks for looking out anyways!

And yeah they are pretty cute kitties, love having them around!

RaoulzDuke wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:17 pm
squidboy wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:00 am guys don't be sour cuz u didn't win :)
They chose the guy with the sob story, anybody could have made one of those up. That judge is a mushmelon.
This user has been an active member of the discord channel and spoke of his cats illness and what he was going through long before this contest was ever thought up. This is far from a made up sob story to score a free oz.lol

Now, with that said, hopefully it didn't play into the judges decision but it is what it is.

Derailed87 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:51 pm
squidboy wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:00 am guys don't be sour cuz u didn't win :)
They chose the guy with the sob story, anybody could have made one of those up. That judge is a mushmelon.
This user has been an active member of the discord channel and spoke of his cats illness and what he was going through long before this contest was ever thought up. This is far from a made up sob story to score a free oz.lol

Now, with that said, hopefully it didn't play into the judges decision but it is what it is.
All I know is my boys are much more cute than any cat. Sure I'm biased on that but its ture of most pets that were posted. I also could have giving a sob story about my last dog and how I lost him to cancer when he was only 6 years old. But I choose my current dogs and provided no story because the pics say everything that need be said for this contest. Don't care that I didn't win. I do care about what sems like a bogus outcome to this contest. If anyone wants to tell me my boys aren't damn cute then feel free to fuck right off too lol.

Butch8081 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:57 am

All I know is my boys are much more cute than any cat. Sure I'm biased on that but its ture of most pets that were posted. I also could have giving a sob story about my last dog and how I lost him to cancer when he was only 6 years old. But I choose my current dogs and provided no story because the pics say everything that need be said for this contest. Don't care that I didn't win. I do care about what sems like a bogus outcome to this contest. If anyone wants to tell me my boys aren't damn cute then feel free to fuck right off too lol.
by this logic, everyone would get a free ounce

squidboy wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:06 pm
Butch8081 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:57 am

by this logic, everyone would get a free ounce
Yesssss!!!!