Re: 1 OZ Giveaway! Open Contest - Sponsored by TheChrono.ca

Keyll wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:41 pm Yeah, but it did say the winner needed to be signed up, so I assumed they would check and make sure the person they chose had in fact done so.

The way it was phrased, you entered by posting but if you win you needed to create an account to claim your prize.

To enter the contest, all you have to do is comment on this thread! Your comment will count as your entry.

48 hours from now (the exact time this thread was posted), a winner will be selected at random. The winner will simply have to register on TheChrono.ca and provide their shipping info!

Good luck to all ;)

Maybe a phishing scheme but I wasn't about to create an account unless I won. :)

Budz905 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:54 pm
JD17 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:08 am
Budz905 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:01 pm Thanks for the contest TheChrono!
Good luck to everyone!
Grannysmith wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:02 pm Thanks TheChrono and everyone involved! Good luck :D
2 posts, one minute apart, both joining on the 18th @ 5:55pm?

I hope you're going to look back Cap on some of the join dates / similar IPs, seems these contests always drag a few people out of the 'wood works'....

The post was advertised in the discord, and two people saw it and signed up? I dont see the issue.
That's all I was mentioning - hopefully he knows from where the sign ups came from just to avoid people trying to complain the same over Green Aces contest.
I'm glad the Discord has been bringing so many new members!

Hey everyone!

I choose Death Star OG for my free ounce, my first quad in a long time. I am a budget/sale bud guy and it will be interested to let ya'll know how it compares to a few 99 ounces I got laying around.

It is in the mail and expected to be here Monday.

Just want to say that I am just a stoner from the east coast and have no affiliation with any Cmom mods or anyone else in the community. I came over when the Reddit got shut down and enjoy the culture. I actually won the marijanedepot contest last year in march and participated in a few contests since.

thechrono is a MoM that members of my family have purchased concentrates from before and I was always curious about their 300+ dollar order bonus. They are a legit mom and do not think in anyway that they would have this contest for phishing purposes.

I also applaud the cmon mods and community for keeping the contests legit. As I said I am just a regular member, got lucky and have no friends in high places lol

Thanks!