1OZ GIVEAWAY! 6th official CanadianMOM contest - Sponsored by Blowout420!

Edit: Time to announce the winner!!! Picking the winner was legitimately one of the hardest things I've had to do, as every single entry was truly adorable in it's own way. After much deliberation, the winner of the 6th official CanadianMOM contest is: WhiteRabit with this adorable photo of his pet baby rat! Thanks again to Blowout420 for sponsoring the contest, and huge thanks to everyone who entered! I had tons of fun seeing all the adorable entries and I hope everyone else did too.

Runner-Ups:

Quadzilla's entry:

ssgoku129's entry:

----

Our 6th official CanadianMOM contest / giveaway is LIVE! This giveaway is sponsored by Blowout420 - give them some love! :mrgreen:

The winner gets a FREE OZ, and two runner-ups will also receive a free quarter!

To enter this contest, all you have to do is post the cutest photo of YOUR PET. The cutest pet photo will win (judging this is going to be so hard, lol). If you have multiple pets, feel free to post them all! You can also feel free to include multiple photos. Contest ends Monday, August 5th!

Looking forward to seeing all the cute pics! And huge shoutout to Blowout420 for sponsoring this contest!

PSA: Need help posting pics? This thread will help: https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopi ... =19&t=4601

Re: 1OZ GIVEAWAY! 6th official CanadianatMOM contest - Sponsored by Blowout420!

Thank you @CaptCrunch & @Blowout420 for an Amazing Contest!!

Here is my baby girl Zoe (she is runt chow chow age 11) - She recently passed away so I wasn't able to have her pose for the photo. I'm extremely devastated by the sudden loss of my best friend, but I couldn't give up a chance to show off her cuteness.

She'll always be my little bear
zoe2-min.jpeg
zoe2-min.jpeg (1023.75 KiB) Viewed 21905 times

Re: 1OZ GIVEAWAY! 6th official CanadianMOM contest - Sponsored by Blowout420!

Selfie.

The first picture is a begging picture, because when arent begging puppies cute.
The 2nd picture is her as a puppy under my couch.
The 3rd picture is her posing beside a laptop with a background of her when she was about a year old.
And then in that picture she is 2 years old.

-Naya the Rottsky.

nayapuppyrainn.JPG
nayapuppyrainn.JPG (73.93 KiB) Viewed 21473 times
Last edited by SpecialEffect on Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Attachments
Naya under couch - Copy CMOM.jpg
Naya under couch - Copy CMOM.jpg (24.54 KiB) Viewed 21473 times
naya selfie small.JPG
naya selfie small.JPG (28.59 KiB) Viewed 21824 times

Re: 1OZ GIVEAWAY! 6th official CanadianMOM contest - Sponsored by Blowout420!

Here is Wilson.
Wilson likes to eat and sleep.
His treats look like hash but it's baked apples&bananas.
He can grind anything quickly but Seb don't let me do it with weed, fortunately.
He is a very cool Chinchilla dude looking for some love too!
His eyes are red.

He is the stoner best friend.
Thanks to blowout420 and canadianmom for the contest !