[Giveaway] TheHerbalistShoppe.com: Hey! We're The Herbalists. We'd like to show you all some love :]

EDIT: The winners have drawn! See below:

HighFive - Post #33 - Winner of the grand prize (2 oz)
Thisapparatus - Post #5 - 20$:
TheWindThatWhispers - Post #87 - 15$
Dommage - Post #176 - 10$:
Vill - Post #70 - 10$:

HighFive - Winner of the grand prize (2oz)

I'll be sending out PMs to all the winners to let them know. Please contact TheHerbalistShoppe directly to claim your prize!

Helllooooo Canadianmom.club :)

What's gooood?!

So apologies are definitely in order... in the midst of our come up I realised that I haven't officially introduced ourselves to the forum, I'm sorry.

For our formal introduction to you all: Hey! We're The Herbalist Shoppe, and we'd like to give away two ounces of flower just to say hello!

Prize Details: We'll be giving away the following:

First Prize:
(1) Copper Chronic Collection Crate Variety Pack: (x4) Quarter Sample Packs (Total 28g).

(1) Bronze Buds Bundle Bag Variety Pack : (x4) Quarter Sample Packs (Total 28g).

Other Prizes:
  • Second place: $20 Store Credit
  • Third place: $15 Store Credit
  • Fourth place: $10 Store Credit
  • Fifth place: $10 Store Credit

Entry Rules: To enter the contest, all you have to do is reply to this thread, and answer the following question: Of all the products on https://theherbalistshoppe.com, which are you trying to taste first? Let us know.

Draw date: 03/23/2018 towards the end of the day (6 PM EST).

Winner Rules: Each reply will count as one entry. When each user responds to the thread, they will be assigned a post number. eg: the first user will be #1, second will be #2, third will be #3. The Canadianmom.club admin team will use https://www.random.org/ to publicly generate a random number to determine the winner. I'll hit you up with your tracking info the moment we dispatch your pack.

ONE POST PER PERSON. Duplicate posts will be deleted.

GOOD LUCK PIMPS!

THS Concierge
www.TheHerbalistShoppe.com
IG: TheHerbalistShoppe
Last edited by theherbalistshoppe on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.