Huge Giveaway - FREE OZ + $100 store credit to LowPriceBud - Sponsored by LowPriceBud.com

EDIT: The winner is... Crashrun (post #26)! Congrats on your free oz!! Huge shoutout to LowPriceBud.com for sponsoring. Give em some love for hooking up the community. As always — lots more giveaways to come. :fire: :fire:

Who doesn't love free weed? This contest is sponsored by LowPriceBud.com :mrgreen:

To enter this contest, all you have to do is: post a link to the strain on LowPriceBud.com that you are most interested in trying in this thread. The winner will be chosen at random.

Contest closes on January 30th (midnight Vancouver time).

Shoutout to LowPriceBud.com for generously sponsoring this contest! Good luck to all!!!!

Re: Huge Giveaway - FREE OZ + $100 store credit to LowPriceBud - Sponsored by LowPriceBud.com

https://lowpricebud.com/product/bruce-banner-aaa/

I have been fortunate in life so far to have tried very many strains but, unfortunately for me, I have never smoked Bruce Banner in my entire life. I can only assume that being from LPB it would be an amazing smoke (as is every thing else ivery gotter there). Fingers crossed so that I may get lucky enough to finally try this strain. I have a hard time ordering something that I've never smoked before. Even if I may have gotten it off the streets back in the day or from any other MOM since I've been ordering, at least for the most part I have tried a lot of strains. But, never this one. Good luck everyone, and thanks for putting on yet another contest and giving away some free weed. 👍