Re: Huge Giveaway - 3 Winners! Sponsor: GetBulkWeed.ca

getbulkweedca wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:53 pm
dankrolla wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:23 am It would be nice if winners of contests would be announced...
We told the admins to pick the winners so people don't think it was rigged i'm sure they will get around to it soon
I think a little more transparency on the whole contest thing on this site is all that's needed. I'm not blaming anyone of rigging anything on any contest but when no winner is announced it seems a little fishy.
Also I know you can't force someone to review a product but that should be a condition of entry - the winner could -at the very least- simply post to confirm that they received their prize.

Re: Huge Giveaway - 3 Winners! Sponsor: GetBulkWeed.ca

dankrolla wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:41 pm
getbulkweedca wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:53 pm
dankrolla wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:23 am It would be nice if winners of contests would be announced...
We told the admins to pick the winners so people don't think it was rigged i'm sure they will get around to it soon
I think a little more transparency on the whole contest thing on this site is all that's needed. I'm not blaming anyone of rigging anything on any contest but when no winner is announced it seems a little fishy.
Also I know you can't force someone to review a product but that should be a condition of entry - the winner could -at the very least- simply post to confirm that they received their prize.
If they are to busy to pick winners today i will do it at midnight. And i'm sure that if a winner wasn't given what they won they would inform people on the forum about it