[GIVEAWAY] MARIJANE DEPOT 420 PACKAGE GIVEAWAY!

What's up my favorite stoners! 420 is approaching and we want to give out one of our 420 variety package worth around 200$. All you have to do is comment your favorite MarijaneDepot product on this thread and subscribe to Marijanedepot.ca Newsletter. You can find the newsletter at the bottom of the Home page of marijanedepot.ca .The winner will be announced Saturday 7th April at 3:00pm Est. Goodluck everyone!

Re: [GIVEAWAY] MARIJANE DEPOT 420 PACKAGE GIVEAWAY!

MarijaneDepot wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:05 am What's up my favorite stoners! 420 is approaching and we want to give out one of our 420 variety package worth around 200$. All you have to do is comment your favorite MarijaneDepot product on this thread and subscribe to Marijanedepot.ca Newsletter. You can find the newsletter at the bottom of the Home page of marijanedepot.ca .The winner will be announced Saturday 7th April at 3:00pm Est. Goodluck everyone!
I haven't ordered yet, but I do hope "wishes" count! I would LOVE to try the Chocolate Fondue!!

The Premium Quad Crumble deal at $115 for 4 g's , would be in my cart with a quickness ;-)
Thanks for the giveaway !
Last edited by voose64 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are stardust, we are golden
We are billion year old carbon
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden…

MarijaneDepot wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:05 am What's up my favorite stoners! 420 is approaching and we want to give out one of our 420 variety package worth around 200$. All you have to do is comment your favorite MarijaneDepot product on this thread and subscribe to Marijanedepot.ca Newsletter. You can find the newsletter at the bottom of the Home page of marijanedepot.ca .The winner will be announced Saturday 7th April at 3:00pm Est. Goodluck everyone!
Quantum crumble! Thanks for the contest and good luck to all!