"Product Hunt" subforum

Pretty regularly we get threads in General about trying to find specific types of products (looking for 1:1 CBD oil), strains (LF white rhino), qualities ("skunkiest bud"), budgets ("best $99 oz"), brands (looking for SEC gummies in stock below MSRP).

Wondering if there should be a Cannabis subforum dedicated to these "looking for" threads.

Re: "Product Hunt" subforum

This idea of a wanted section would be incredibly useful for two reasons:

1. To prime users to provide knowledge or express interest in products, which shows value to MoMs through name recommendation; and

2. Help MoMs by allowing them advertise their products or give them an idea for what is sought after by members of the community if mass appeal is warranted.

Great idea, booker.

Hi, Im new here. I am a regular toker for many years now and have been ordering online since legalization, and still unsure of which site to stick to ordering from (not that i have bad experiences, but I'd like to see what is out there). So far, I have ordered from The Green Society, Ganja Express and Evergreen Medicinal (egmedicinal). Im hoping to find other sites, moreso towards my fav strains (they are never all in one site lol). I've noticed I have a liking for The Green Society, good weed and highs.

I'm on the hunt to try some popular Pineapple Express :) Does anyone know where to find a good strain of it? My main goal is to find a strain that give me a lot of gut laughs and energy, and I heard that is a good strain for it. But if anyone has other suggestions, for strains and sties, Id love to hear them!

Thanks

miskondez83 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:31 pm Hi, Im new here. I am a regular toker for many years now and have been ordering online since legalization, and still unsure of which site to stick to ordering from (not that i have bad experiences, but I'd like to see what is out there). So far, I have ordered from The Green Society, Ganja Express and Evergreen Medicinal (egmedicinal). Im hoping to find other sites, moreso towards my fav strains (they are never all in one site lol). I've noticed I have a liking for The Green Society, good weed and highs.

I'm on the hunt to try some popular Pineapple Express :) Does anyone know where to find a good strain of it? My main goal is to find a strain that give me a lot of gut laughs and energy, and I heard that is a good strain for it. But if anyone has other suggestions, for strains and sties, Id love to hear them!

Thanks
See? This further attests to the need of this sub-forum. Miskondez, you're better off asking those questions in the Cannabis > General subforum. However, I just picked up some phenomenal tropical-smelling stuff that did all of the above - and then some from Shamrock Cannabis. They have a 15% off code for newbies, and to top it off they've got a $25 sample pack with 2gs of your choice, a .8g preroll, and other delights (they have a strain called Pineapple, but I would recommend you read the thorough descriptions and pick up at least one strain from Love + Organic Farms). I just ordered from them and once I've sampled everything they've given me, I'm going to give them a favorable review (definitely the best one I've ordered from yet!)

miskondez83 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:31 pm Hi, Im new here. I am a regular toker for many years now and have been ordering online since legalization, and still unsure of which site to stick to ordering from (not that i have bad experiences, but I'd like to see what is out there). So far, I have ordered from The Green Society, Ganja Express and Evergreen Medicinal (egmedicinal). Im hoping to find other sites, moreso towards my fav strains (they are never all in one site lol). I've noticed I have a liking for The Green Society, good weed and highs.

Thanks
Green Ace has Pineapple Express