A place for MoM's to show off pics or vids of their killer product.
Regular users may comment, but not start posts in this area.
Oct 1st update, please refrain from posting prices in this sub, posts with prices listed may be removed by Admins!

MAC1 & Honey Badger Haze JUST DROPPED | SupherbsCanada.store

WHAT'S GOING ON TEAM. We just dropped the two bombest buds I think I have smoked in 2021 and you're going to love the rare genetics we've gotten our hands on - Take 15% off everything today with code BESUPHERB on your first order with us - FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN CANADA!
Mac1-Strain-Buy-Mac1-Strain-onlin-in-canada-at-supherbs-weed-delivery-near-me.jpg
Mac1-Strain-Buy-Mac1-Strain-onlin-in-canada-at-supherbs-weed-delivery-near-me.jpg (95.95 KiB) Viewed 347 times
MAC 1, also known as “Miracle Alien Cookies X1.” Is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created as a backcross of the iconic MAC strain. This celebrity child takes the beloved effects of MAC and amps it up a notch to a whole new level, with a super lifted feeling that will have you flying higher and higher the more that you toke.

Honey-Badger-Haze-Strain-buy-honey-badger-haze-strain-online-in-canada-at-supherbs-weed-delivery-near-me.jpg
Honey-Badger-Haze-Strain-buy-honey-badger-haze-strain-online-in-canada-at-supherbs-weed-delivery-near-me.jpg (84.4 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Honey Badger Haze is a super rare sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing (C99 X White Widow) X Ms. Universe #10. Honey Badger Haze has a sweet and spicy fruity peach flavor with a touch of lime and honey. The aroma is very earthy and spicy with a fruity lime overtone that’s accented by citrus and pungent sugar as the nugs are burned.
Canada Weed Delivery - Free 1/8th with your first order using code BESUPHERB. Free joint with every order. 2 hour or less Calgary deliveries | Supherbs on MOMINDEX