A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

The search for the best GTA based Instagram connect

Okay guys.. so a lot of us GTAers have been talking about finding the best quality weed, for a reasonable price, on IG. I’ve had some success, however, I’m always on the hunt. I’ll share my guys... you can share your experiences and we can all help each other find the best places around. A lot of scammers out there, so please be careful guys and gals.

Ones I’ve personally tried:
Officialpufflvl — kream, hierba, highgrade, Headiconnoiseur, and plenty more. He used to be on here.. he’s expensive. But flower is good.
Dank boys —- flawless.bc for good pricing. Tell him vdubb sent you for a menu

I’ve spoken with:
North end flowers—- claims he has the best shit around. Expensive
Drquaaaad— I didn’t enjoy my convo with him I had to keep on asking him to explain the process. He never gave me pricing or explained if it’s pickup/delivery
Dankdylan420— no clue if he’s pickup or delivery.. someone help me out with this!! I have him on wickr
Snowdogs— not GTA.. but I’m waiting on a menu. He’s fucking slow.

Help me out guys.. post your experiences and maybe list some possible shady ones as well.

The non-GTA guys are welcome if the IG moms ship by mail.. no bulk places please.. I don’t purchase over 14g generally.

I decided to post this because I have several private conversations on Reddit and here with guys all looking for the samething. Thought it would be a good idea.
Last edited by Vdubb on Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The search for the best GTA based Instagram connect

From my own correspondence
- Puff Level are great to deal with, great product but a bit too pricey honestly.

- Dr Quad is in BC so mail order only (I thought was local as well but I asked). Agree was a bit difficult to communicate with but nothing too off-putting. Not local though so kinda out of the convo.

- Dank Dylan doesn't deliver. Have to meet him somewhere. Better prices on kream stuff then most. I have a menu but can't screen shot via wikr.

Other than that I grabbed from this guy @highgradekings on insta. Gorilla Dosha from highgrade (skinnyd grow), product is great. His communication wasnt the best but was alright to deal with.

Just want to add that if you're dealing with any face to face dealer you will have to make that decision on your own. Everything has been fine for me but I can't guarantee that you will have the same experience.

So dr quaaaad has wickr.
He said he’s 2oz min... I told him I wouldn’t grab more than a half oz my first time.. he said he could work with me.. He has a lot of theraveda and coastal flower. He said apple pie, VK, captains pink, few others..

He said 2 oz cans is 320$ shipped..........................................................
Um...... if he really gets the same flower cwf does and its that cheap... wow. I’m not gonna risk it though. Someone else can send a random guy on wickr money and wait for a package in the mail.. lol

Edit: menu is

Blue lime pie
Violator Kush
Apple pie
Capitals pink
Wedding cake
Gg4
Lavender

Then he said this “ I have strippers spit as well and no we get the same cuts raveda but not sourced by them... everything is sent out via purolator. What amounts do you want? Product switches hands quickly so for the most part there is no price sheet. All our cans are 7g per and boveda pack. Same blue magic and apple pie as coastal as well”

He sent that msg after i said “nice menu, are all of those by theraveda?”

hellroseplace wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:52 pm From my own correspondence
- Puff Level are great to deal with, great product but a bit too pricey honestly.

- Dr Quad is in BC so mail order only (I thought was local as well but I asked). Agree was a bit difficult to communicate with but nothing too off-putting. Not local though so kinda out of the convo.

- Dank Dylan doesn't deliver. Have to meet him somewhere. Better prices on kream stuff then most. I have a menu but can't screen shot via wikr.

Other than that I grabbed from this guy @highgradekings on insta. Gorilla Dosha from highgrade (skinnyd grow), product is great. His communication wasnt the best but was alright to deal with.

Just want to add that if you're dealing with any face to face dealer you will have to make that decision on your own. Everything has been fine for me but I can't guarantee that you will have the same experience.

Thanks for posting this up. So you have ordered from drquaaad? Or just spoken with him? How were the prices with the highgrade king guy? Doesn’t really have to be local gta delievery... anything from instagram id be interested in trying really.. as long as someone else has tried them and confirms its the real deal.

You already know this, but i agree with the pufflevel pricing, lol. I even told him that.. he said that he doesn’t source his kream flower direct.. there is a middle man. But PL is a good dude... he’s dropping off some black tuna for me today. His stuff is good to buy when he has random sales. $5-10 off jars (he’d probably just do $5, lol).. Even at $5 off a jar, that knocks an oz of kream down to $260. Not bad, imo. Could be better... but Dylan is too far for me unfortunately.

Thx for posting here brother

Vdubb wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:08 am
hellroseplace wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:52 pm From my own correspondence

Thanks for posting this up. So you have ordered from drquaaad? Or just spoken with him? How were the prices with the highgrade king guy? Doesn’t really have to be local gta delievery... anything from instagram id be interested in trying really.. as long as someone else has tried them and confirms its the real deal.

You already know this, but i agree with the pufflevel pricing, lol. I even told him that.. he said that he doesn’t source his kream flower direct.. there is a middle man. But PL is a good dude... he’s dropping off some black tuna for me today. His stuff is good to buy when he has random sales. $5-10 off jars (he’d probably just do $5, lol).. Even at $5 off a jar, that knocks an oz of kream down to $260. Not bad, imo. Could be better... but Dylan is too far for me unfortunately.

Thx for posting here brother
Let us know how the Black tuna turns out!

Sticky Zoo has new drops - their Mendo Breath sold out in half an hour. Anyone from here placing an order?

Cost: 120$ for 14gs + Free Shipping + Free 1g moon rock with purchase. Anyone try it out?

I would like NSFireCo to the list however they might be in the same lot as Drquaaad - the guy gave me a menu for - I can post it later today - he said 150$ shipped for a half oz can.

xsinx wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:09 pm
Vdubb wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:58 pmDr quaaaad told me that he carries a lot of the same stuff stickyzoo and coastal does though. His prices were waaay cheaper. 320 for 2/oz he said
Quads for 160$ is a bit suspicious considering CWF has a hard time keeping the shelves stocked for almost double the price.
That’s what I thought until I found dank boys on Instagram... lol. Some of these guys don’t inflate the cost that much. I’m finding true quads at $200 flat. So 320 for 2 isnt that far of a stretch. And pufflevel told me that drquaaaad is legit. I get what you’re saying, but in drquads case, I think it’s legit.

I should mention he’s bulk. 2 oz min. 2400/lb 1250/hp. That’s probably why it seems so low.

Vdubb wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:52 pm
Vdubb wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:58 pmDr quaaaad told me that he carries a lot of the same stuff stickyzoo and coastal does though. His prices were waaay cheaper. 320 for 2/oz he said
Quads for 160$ is a bit suspicious considering CWF has a hard time keeping the shelves stocked for almost double the price.
That’s what I thought until I found dank boys on Instagram... lol. Some of these guys don’t inflate the cost that much. I’m finding true quads at $200 flat. So 320 for 2 isnt that far of a stretch. And pufflevel told me that drquaaaad is legit. I get what you’re saying, but in drquads case, I think it’s legit.

I should mention he’s bulk. 2 oz min. 2400/lb 1250/hp. That’s probably why it seems so low.
Where are you finding true quads for $200 if you don’t mind me asking???

Vdubb wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:58 pm
Raptorfan93 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:45 pm
Vdubb wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:33 pm What’s stickyzoo?
hhtps:///www.Teamcannivore.com

they are on IG
Geez. Looks like good stuff.

Dr quaaaad told me that he carries a lot of the same stuff stickyzoo and coastal does though. His prices were waaay cheaper. 320 for 2/oz he said
Can you order and let us know? if you are risk averse - lets link up and split it. ask him if he can do two strains :P

Raptorfan93 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:47 pm

they are on IG

Dr quaaaad told me that he carries a lot of the same stuff stickyzoo and coastal does though. His prices were waaay cheaper. 320 for 2/oz he said
Can you order and let us know? if you are risk averse - lets link up and split it. ask him if he can do two strains :P
I know no one is talking to me, but I am in the GTA, if I go in as well we can make it QP and split four strains. Just throwing it out there 🤷🏻‍♂️

chuchon06 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:16 pm

I know no one is talking to me, but I am in the GTA, if I go in as well we can make it QP and split four strains. Just throwing it out there 🤷🏻‍♂️
Im down. Toronto Native here

chuchon06 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:13 pm
Vdubb wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:52 pm

Where are you finding true quads for $200 if you don’t mind me asking???

I guess I shoulda been more careful with my wording. You won’t find 200$ oz quads for retail.. well it appears drquads does.. but what I meant was I’ve been personally getting quads at $200/oz. I’ve built certain relationships with a few moms and I either always have a discount code or if it’s IG, they generally give me a sale price.

Ie I sent dank boys a lot of business.. so he takes care of me now. However... his retail pricing is outrageous. $120/half oz, if you buy two ozs you get a free half oz I believe. Atleast that’s what he gave to my friend at work.. so there’s definitely quads to be had for around the 200-220 mark. Just not the advertised retail cost.

I think eventually I will try drquaaaad. He says he carries the same weed as coastal and sticky zoo.. I’ve seen the pictures and it looks good. He did say that he would “make an exception” since I didn’t want to buy bulk (2oz min)

they are on IG

Lol I got so much weed.. I’m good for now. I already told coastal I’d order an oz of the new stuff coming on Friday. I would of probably been down to tell you the truth if I didn’t commit to sampling his new stuff for him.

And of course he’ll do multiple strains in a qp. But if you guys want, why don’t you just split 2ozs? 160 each seems like a good price. (I don’t know if he charges shipping). I’ll dm the wickr handle if you don’t have him.

Vdubb wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:02 am

Lol I got so much weed.. I’m good for now. I already told coastal I’d order an oz of the new stuff coming on Friday. I would of probably been down to tell you the truth if I didn’t commit to sampling his new stuff for him.

And of course he’ll do multiple strains in a qp. But if you guys want, why don’t you just split 2ozs? 160 each seems like a good price. (I don’t know if he charges shipping). I’ll dm the wickr handle if you don’t have him.
DM me his Wickr. Your stash is out of this world man. Oz of the banana punch?

Raptorfan93 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:01 am
chuchon06 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:16 pm

Im down. Toronto Native here
I’m in Brampton

Raptorfan93 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:40 am Guys I have an update on BlackRiver. I think I found Gold. Posting in the general topic soon.

I posted a reply on one of your post about black.river. I never ordered from him before, but conversation wise it was easy to chat with him. Located New Market. Going to order in the next month.

Anyways for drquaaad. I placed an order with him and received next day lol I was surprised (shipped from NB). I ordered two cans He told me the same thing about the VK being same cut as CWF, etc. I got VK and lavender. And I'm going to say that this VK is real winner for me although I never tried the ones from CWF I cannot compare. Vdubbb come have a sesh and you be the one to judge and compare lol. I can post pics if you guys want but I remember after two bowls of that VK I knocked right out lol.

I have a guy in the GTA that carries CE products. He claims that CE are selective to who they sell their products to? Can anybody confirm this? Lol, told me a q is $90.

I'm in the GTA as well and constantly looking for new IG or locals to try out. Thanks for all your suggestions. Thinking about trying one of the few mentioned...dankboyz, blackriver, pufflevel or dankdylan. There is one guy that says he always has top quads, used to be on weedmaps - called the your affordable connnosieur shop. Unfortunately very pricey...ie. Tom Ford PK $90 +$10 delivery charge (guaranteed quad or money back).

Tptptptp wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:03 pm I have a guy in the GTA that carries CE products. He claims that CE are selective to who they sell their products to? Can anybody confirm this? Lol, told me a q is $90.
I've used CE for 5-6 years and never heard that.
They are an email only MoM, so perhaps he is confused.

They sell quarters of their regular quad menu at $55, Dave's flower currently at $85, and $90 for the Meisho flower (currently OOS)

I received six strains from the dboyz and will post a review once I've tried them all properly.

Tptptptp wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:03 pm
Raptorfan93 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:40 am Guys I have an update on BlackRiver. I think I found Gold. Posting in the general topic soon.

I posted a reply on one of your post about black.river. I never ordered from him before, but conversation wise it was easy to chat with him. Located New Market. Going to order in the next month.

Anyways for drquaaad. I placed an order with him and received next day lol I was surprised (shipped from NB). I ordered two cans He told me the same thing about the VK being same cut as CWF, etc. I got VK and lavender. And I'm going to say that this VK is real winner for me although I never tried the ones from CWF I cannot compare. Vdubbb come have a sesh and you be the one to judge and compare lol. I can post pics if you guys want but I remember after two bowls of that VK I knocked right out lol.

I have a guy in the GTA that carries CE products. He claims that CE are selective to who they sell their products to? Can anybody confirm this? Lol, told me a q is $90.
Anyone can order from CE. Ask what strains he has?

And can you please post some pictures of the bud. I really want to try dr quad. How would you rate your overall experience? And can you share the cost?

Thx!! This is the info I was looking for man.
That’s my VK. It’s got a very unique smell. Everyone describes it a little different. It’s kinda musky, almost a little sweet and sour. It’s hard to describe.

ichronic420 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:39 am I'm in the GTA as well and constantly looking for new IG or locals to try out. Thanks for all your suggestions. Thinking about trying one of the few mentioned...dankboyz, blackriver, pufflevel or dankdylan. There is one guy that says he always has top quads, used to be on weedmaps - called the your affordable connnosieur shop. Unfortunately very pricey...ie. Tom Ford PK $90 +$10 delivery charge (guaranteed quad or money back).
That affordable connoisseur doesn’t deliver to sauga or Oakville. Balls.

That’s a good way to get me to order. “Guaranteed quad”

Vdubb wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:26 pm

Anyone can order from CE. Ask what strains he has?

And can you please post some pictures of the bud. I really want to try dr quad. How would you rate your overall experience? And can you share the cost?

Thx!! This is the info I was looking for man.

That’s my VK. It’s got a very unique smell. Everyone describes it a little different. It’s kinda musky, almost a little sweet and sour. It’s hard to describe.
https://i.imgur.com/nDEUHhM.jpg

Overall experience, easy to talk too, a little slow on replies but that wasn't a problem for me. and YES! the smell on this is unique. I keep going back to it. It's very pleasant to smell lol. It's got a touch of sweetness to it, kinda creamy almost. Musky and undertones of "kush" terps. The effects were almost immediate for me lol. These buds were dense and sticky when trying to even break apart. I will be grabbing more during my next pick up. PM and I can share the price info. First time posting an image.

Vdubb wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:27 pm I’m placing an order with doctor quad as we speak. He’s guaranteed me two of his most potent indicas. He’s got a nice pink and a platinum death bubba. Two 7g cans for $110.

Ordering was a little slow, takes awhile for him/her to reply. It’s sunday evening though.. I’m not complaining. It should be here Tuesday or Wednesday the latest. I’ll post them up.
that's a good deal if they are nice quads.

I don’t know if you still have VK, thought this might help
SHE on the left, CWF on the right

Vdubb wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:40 pm
chuchon06 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:56 pm
Vdubb wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:28 pm
Lindsay OG from DBz
How was it??? Looks kinda leafy
Fucking heavy and sticky. He said it was real good.. it’s definitely a heavy indica buzz. Probably in my top 3 of hard hitting strains in my stash right now. He doesn’t have much left though.
Nice, are they on IG? Do they deliver to our area?

Dr quads Pink Kush
I’d grade it AAA+ it doesn’t have quad potency imo. I didn’t see many amber trychs when I was inspecting the nugs. That’s always something I look for when inspecting my indica flower.
DBz Lindsay og, which is similar to Pink Kush in genetics (from what I’ve read) hits way harder and is much more potent.

The platinum bubba I got had bud rot.. he said he’d replace the can. I’m thinking of ordering one more can +
My replacement can to give him another shot. I can’t say no to those $110half oz prices. I’m going to get VK for sure (if he still has it) and I’m still debating on the other can.

Vdubb wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:29 am Dr quads Pink Kush
I’d grade it AAA+ it doesn’t have quad potency imo. I didn’t see many amber trychs when I was inspecting the nugs. That’s always something I look for when inspecting my indica flower.
DBz Lindsay og, which is similar to Pink Kush in genetics (from what I’ve read) hits way harder and is much more potent.

The platinum bubba I got had bud rot.. he said he’d replace the can. I’m thinking of ordering one more can +
My replacement can to give him another shot. I can’t say no to those $110half oz prices. I’m going to get VK for sure (if he still has it) and I’m still debating on the other can.
Thanks for the update.
Unfortunately the lack of potency and bud rot are concerns, but hopefully you will have better luck with your replacement can (and the VK if available)
It appears the 'quest' continues.
(I've enjoyed the flower I got from the thedboyz2.0, most of it is reasonably potent, though the nugs are mostly small/med and 'okay' bag appeal -- Plat Do Si Dos, Wedding Cake, and the First Class Funk were excellent in particular)
:)

Yeah the unlicensed producer flower is great. He’s in the GTA too so it doesn’t have to travel from bc.

So doctor quad doesn’t have vk from Theravada right now... he’s got a lot of weed from stickyzoo. I opted to go with red congo. I hope it’s the same as AC medicals red congo, I’ve read good reviews. He also has a blue lime pie that is peaking my interest.

He hasn’t msged me back, he’s pretty slow with response times.

He also gets flower from the same grower kingtuts uses.. he has stripper spit. But ya.. I think the hunt continues.. drquad is fine for budget friendly good weed it seems.. but I don’t know if he gets anything crazy. Seems like AAA+ to AAAA- stuff with the odd hierba and Theravada flower. I’ll probably still use him in the future because he has real good customer service. He didn’t even ask to see a picture when I told him about the bud rot. He immediately said he would send a replacement can, but he seemed shocked that the flower was bad. Hierba and Theravada for $110 half oz shipped ain’t bad. I’m just looking for that exclusive exotic bud...

Has anyone tried contacting north end flowers on Instagram? I was going to grab from him last month but it ended up snowing that day and I never msged him back. He wanted $160 half oz but guaranteed it’ll be some of the best weed I’ve ever smoked. I’m a bit skeptical..