A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Re: Charlotte's Web

Zanzibar wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:03 am Anyone know any reputable suppliers that currently carry Charlotte's Web....also interested in other high CBD, low THC strains if people have recommendations, would love to try ACDC!
Thanks!
We carry Blue Dragon Desert Frost CBD AA -Sativa Dominant Hybrid: 60% Sativa /40% Indica
THC: 3%, CBD: 14%, CBN, 1%
Also
Warlock CBD
Indica Dominate Hybrid CBD
CBD: 15%, THC: 3%, CBN: 1%

We did carry the ACDC and Charolottes Webb previously and are waiting for more to come in!

I can vouch for the Charlotte's Web from Shamrock. Bought a half-o, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. A little moist, but the trichome coverage makes up for it.

Probably not 0% THC. But under my loupe, it sure looks CBD-rich to me!

I like to mix it with high-THC strains during the day; I'm kind of afraid of spider webs at night.

Tealtop wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:52 pm I can vouch for the Charlotte's Web from Shamrock. Bought a half-o, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. A little moist, but the trichome coverage makes up for it.

Probably not 0% THC. But under my loupe, it sure looks CBD-rich to me!

I like to mix it with high-THC strains during the day; I'm kind of afraid of spider webs at night.
Glad you're enjoying it! Definitely a little on the moist side for sure, straight off the farm fresh! :)