A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Consistent, quality sativa on a budget?

I'm new here but have been on my own MOM adventure this past year. I have only found a few places I was happy enough with to order more than once. I have found that even those, by the 3rd order or so, the quality has dropped. I am on a budget, and am a daily smoker. I am trying to find a decent sativa for daytime enjoyment that will allow stress reduction while increasing creativity and motivation as well as a lesser amount of indica for an evening relaxer, as affordably as possible without spending more that $175 including shipping. I'm in Oshawa Ontario. Anyone have any suggestions. I can only order once per month, so no qp deals...

Re: Consistent, quality sativa on a budget?

Bassdrop30 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:49 pm Popcorn Red Congo from Acmedical, thank me later. 150 a zip plus shipping I think. Otherwise, I've always been happy with the selection of sativas at getkush. If you can order a few ounces at a time, or split a bulk order with some friends, it's very advantageous.
Bassdrop , I'll thank you now!! I just got some popcorn Red Congo from AC and I am beyond thrilled.. and soooooo stoned! I had my year journey with great moms and some not so great Moms, I settled on a regular MoM for awhile and recently decided to try AC Medical.. This Red Congo makes me wanna clean everything in sight, maybe even tear down a wall or two.. :lol: No MoM has gotten me this baked ever and I have a high tolerance!!

Firefly wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:26 pm I'm new here but have been on my own MOM adventure this past year. I have only found a few places I was happy enough with to order more than once. I have found that even those, by the 3rd order or so, the quality has dropped. I am on a budget, and am a daily smoker. I am trying to find a decent sativa for daytime enjoyment that will allow stress reduction while increasing creativity and motivation as well as a lesser amount of indica for an evening relaxer, as affordably as possible without spending more that $175 including shipping. I'm in Oshawa Ontario. Anyone have any suggestions. I can only order once per month, so no qp deals...
PM me <3 Almost all my OZ options are sativas right now!

-boat

Firefly wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:06 pm Thanks everyone. I'm still hunting.
Right now we have Silver Haze and Nuken that seem to fit the description. Both are $99 an ounce and will land at home for $198

We usually have a few more options for the 99's and we have also been working with the same growers for months. Quality and product will stay very similar. If you like it, something very similar will show up again. We will keep the products at $99 for as long as we can as well :)

If you're ok with smalls, even cheaper :)

https://www.kingtuts.ca/product-category/cannabis/99/