A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Kalifa Kush from KS

Anyone get/getting some of their new batch? thinking of grabbing a zip because ive loved previous batches. I just hate how the buds almost seem like smalls sometimes...and when you are paying $225+ That makes it a little hard to swallow, this is not stuff Id just leave in a jar on the table. I actually even still have the 'crown nug' from 3 batches ago... I am aware that the impact of size is not as big of a deal as it comes to actually ingesting the product but still....fucking the whale at the bar is still getting laid but its alot better when you got something nice to look at.

Re: Kalifa Kush from KS

so I got about 3.5 grams of this about a week ago. My biggest complaint is exactly what you said. The bud sizes were very small biggest weighing 0.5 all others 0.2-0.3 not very happy about that. I personally think you are much better at going to another AAAA strain with 20% off. KK smokes really clean and has a great high but for 285 its just too much.

Re: Kalifa Kush from KS

MrWine89 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:56 pm so I got about 3.5 grams of this about a week ago. My biggest complaint is exactly what you said. The bud sizes were very small biggest weighing 0.5 all others 0.2-0.3 not very happy about that. I personally think you are much better at going to another AAAA strain with 20% off. KK smokes really clean and has a great high but for 285 its just too much.
A friend of mine has the same complaint. And he told me to just look for another website to order. Though he agreed the quality is good but it's just like you said. Too pricey it ain't worth it.