A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Black Rock Hash

way the heck back in the day I got my hands on this stuff that I was told was hash, hand made by hells angels in BC.

the thing about this stuff is its incredibly different than any hash I've ever seen

It was almost as if it's just a big chunk of hardened bong resin or something - and when I say that, I just mean it looked like a black rock and it was incredibly rock hard, it did not smell like bong resin or taste like bong resin

This stuff was so hard that your only option to get a piece off to smoke was to put it in the microwave for a few seconds and quickly break a nub off, or wrap it up in a cloth and smack it with a hammer

The thing is, it smoked SO incredibly smooth. I mean ultra mega smooth - you'd get so freakin wrecked from a couple of hits and the smoke looked all thick and yellow, kinda scary but so so smooth

I don't even know if it was hash - like who's ever seen anything like that before? really.. have you seen it before?
Roko Marimoko!

only users lose drugs!

Re: Black Rock Hash

I remember in the late 80 i once got from let say someone really important a peace of black hash hard as a rock only way to cut it was to use a nail couple. If i remember right he call it black africa. Never have the chance to have it anymore the guy is death and he was the only men i knew that have that.

well I'm glad at least one other person has seen it - Thanks for a name, the only thing I can find online about "black africa hash" is some guy in another forum saying basically the same thing you said, only he specifies the year is 77.

It would be really nice to either find some of this stuff or find out how it was made and DIY

dankrolla wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:48 am I found some stuff buried online that seems to lead to this type of hash - it looks incredibly dirty. like beyond anything I would want to put in my body dirty.

That's really unfortunate because it was a fantastic smoke.
From your words, it sure looks like it. You are damn lucky to experience such.

dankrolla wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:59 am way the heck back in the day I got my hands on this stuff that I was told was hash, hand made by hells angels in BC.

the thing about this stuff is its incredibly different than any hash I've ever seen

It was almost as if it's just a big chunk of hardened bong resin or something - and when I say that, I just mean it looked like a black rock and it was incredibly rock hard, it did not smell like bong resin or taste like bong resin

This stuff was so hard that your only option to get a piece off to smoke was to put it in the microwave for a few seconds and quickly break a nub off, or wrap it up in a cloth and smack it with a hammer

The thing is, it smoked SO incredibly smooth. I mean ultra mega smooth - you'd get so freakin wrecked from a couple of hits and the smoke looked all thick and yellow, kinda scary but so so smooth

I don't even know if it was hash - like who's ever seen anything like that before? really.. have you seen it before?
DAMN THAT WAS WILD!! It made me so curious now I feel like I will be on the search for this stuff for the rest of my life lol Hope you give an update if you ever find it again.

Maserati-Hash-1.jpg
Maserati-Hash-1.jpg (36 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
there's a few types of hash that are coming out of BC right now, i know what you're talking about and im thinking it came branded as something else? Does it look like these at all? this is Maserati hash and it's made in BC to mimic napolese hash, it typically comes quite hard and tough to break up and i think it's what you might be describing https://cannabis-kings.net/product-cate ... ates/hash/!