A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Re: PG 13

speedgreensseo wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:31 am We may have some stocks. Do check us at https://speedgreens.co/.

If you don't even know what you carry then you should probably stop posting. little hint - no there's no pg-13 on speedgreens and you know it.

Your account was created this morning and you're going through every thread posting about speedgreens - if you really work for and represent speedgreens, you're doing them a disservice with what appears to be spam.

Post what you have in the MOM showcase, don't go around to people looking for something specific only to waste their time by directing them somewhere that doesn't have what they're looking for.

My guess is that you're the same person as yesterday shilling for westcoastweeds and I'd bet that you either work for a different MOM and are trying to get westcoastweeds & speedgreens looked at as scummy spammers OR you're extremely new at marketing and need to reevaluate how you come across to the public with this type of campaign.

either way i've reported you. - not my call on whether this is considered appropriate for the forum but personally i would not allow it

I can confirm that we only have one person (myself) that uses our Speed Greens account on canadianmom, discord channels and reddit forums. The account that is posting above is not affiliated with us and does not have authorization to be posting on our behalf.

Speedgreens wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:33 pm I can confirm that we only have one person (myself) that uses our Speed Greens account on canadianmom, discord channels and reddit forums. The account that is posting above is not affiliated with us and does not have authorization to be posting on our behalf.
That user is now permanently banned. Thank you for reporting it (dankrolla, as well).

Bing.