Quebec
Total votes: 27 (19%)
Saskatchewan
Total votes: 7 (5%)
Yukon
Total votes: 2 (1%)
Total votes: 139

Re: which province are you from?

Emmanuel2709 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:45 pm Whats the best thing about Ontario over there ents?
i live in a small town in Southwestern Ontario and i'd have to say the friendly people and sense of community. then there is relatively central location and variety of things to do within a reasonable drive distance. i'm about an hour tops with traffic to Detroit including my border crossing if the bridge or tunnel isn't too busy. There is so much to do in Detroit but we usually go for a hockey/football/baseball game and something to eat. All the major sports are there and a ridiculous amount of great restaurants. Detroit has a bad rep but I have never had a problem in any of the downtown areas I go to. Then if you want to take a short drive up the 401 you have London or Toronto. Lastly, people complain about the weather sometimes because the seasons are short and extreme. The weather is pretty unpredictable. However, going through all four seaons brings a special feel with each change. It's hard to describe but the seasons provide not only beauty but so much feeling. that's my take on where I live :)

Re: which province are you from?

melty75 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:45 am
Emmanuel2709 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:45 pm Whats the best thing about Ontario over there ents?
i live in a small town in Southwestern Ontario and i'd have to say the friendly people and sense of community. then there is relatively central location and variety of things to do within a reasonable drive distance. i'm about an hour tops with traffic to Detroit including my border crossing if the bridge or tunnel isn't too busy. There is so much to do in Detroit but we usually go for a hockey/football/baseball game and something to eat. All the major sports are there and a ridiculous amount of great restaurants. Detroit has a bad rep but I have never had a problem in any of the downtown areas I go to. Then if you want to take a short drive up the 401 you have London or Toronto. Lastly, people complain about the weather sometimes because the seasons are short and extreme. The weather is pretty unpredictable. However, going through all four seaons brings a special feel with each change. It's hard to describe but the seasons provide not only beauty but so much feeling. that's my take on where I live :)
sounds cool being able to go to other cities fast. Id love to go toronto and detroit to watch major sports ( im more of a basketball fan) ill come visit yall one day!