Something we Sponsor

At Ghost Drops we want to put back into the local community and one thing we are big fans of here is rap battles. So we sponsored a King of the Dot (they are out of Toronto) event. It was their Decade event (they have been doing rap battles in toronto for 10 years now). It was really cool to see close, live and in person.

If you are interested, here is the main event battle from that event

Re: Something we Sponsor

Enjoyed watching this. Where in Toronto was this?

I didn’t know you’re from GTA? If you are.. that’s awesome. I’d have next day delivery by cp.

Edit: who won? Was that just an exhibit or was there an actual winner and all that? They’re both dope. I’ve seen pat before.

Vdubb wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:05 am Enjoyed watching this. Where in Toronto was this?

I didn’t know you’re from GTA? If you are.. that’s awesome. I’d have next day delivery by cp.

Edit: who won? Was that just an exhibit or was there an actual winner and all that? They’re both dope. I’ve seen pat before.
Just an exhibition, most battles are like that now. It was held at Adelaide Hall.
We are located just minutes outside the GTA. We have had orders in places like Stratford (between London and Kitchener) get there overnight, really all depends on CP and what delivery driver is working we have found.

Ghost Drops wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:43 am
Vdubb wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:05 am Enjoyed watching this. Where in Toronto was this?

Just an exhibition, most battles are like that now. It was held at Adelaide Hall.
We are located just minutes outside the GTA. We have had orders in places like Stratford (between London and Kitchener) get there overnight, really all depends on CP and what delivery driver is working we have found.
wait a minute, hold the phone - Ghost drops delivers in the GTA (does this include Mississauga/Milton/Oakville/Brampton)?

Raptorfan93 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:47 pm
Ghost Drops wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:43 am

wait a minute, hold the phone - Ghost drops delivers in the GTA (does this include Mississauga/Milton/Oakville/Brampton)?
nah he was talking next day delivery by canada post because we are so close. We haven't ventured out to actual delivery as of yet.

Yeah exactly. CP would be next day man.

I wouldn’t hesitate to check out GD funguy. I keep on telling myself ghost drops is next... I don’t know what I’m waiting for, honestly 😂 I keep on getting sucked into the new drops from my regular moms.

I’ve been watching pat stay videos lately.. he’s pretty funny. He’s alright 👌

Ghost Drops wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:29 am yeah Pat is hilarious.
This one is a "compliment" battle. so funny

...newly engaged couple in the back, Pat and Rone!
Haa! Fucking Classic!!
KOTD still doing it! ...Brigante still hosting shows?
raise your hand if you know about Project Bounce... I still got shows recorded on cassette..
For the hiphopheads, don't sleep on Dj Dred E Maximum for your old school flav...

FritzTheCat wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:26 am
Ghost Drops wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:29 am yeah Pat is hilarious.
This one is a "compliment" battle. so funny

...newly engaged couple in the back, Pat and Rone!
Haa! Fucking Classic!!
KOTD still doing it! ...Brigante still hosting shows?
raise your hand if you know about Project Bounce... I still got shows recorded on cassette..
For the hiphopheads, don't sleep on Dj Dred E Maximum for your old school flav...
Yeah, Bishop is still a big part of KOTD, got to meet him in December.