What's your grinder?

I know what's INSIDE your grinder, but I'm more curious as to WHAT grinder everybody uses?

Triple stage? Quad stage? Finger bust? Old school scissorinos? Coffee grinder? Your mouth?

I've got myself a Zeus quad stage grinder (the one with the handle) that I don't use much anymore and a Lift quad stage grinder. Ever since I transitioned to the Lift, I haven't touched the Zeus grinder. Having 3 different micron-sized mesh screens is nice (only use the smallest for finest of kief) plus 3 different sized honeycomb plates for the flower to fall through (again, I use the smallest holes, unless it's sticky icky).

Maybe you don't even grind and you can just will your flower to bust itself.

Re: What's your grinder?

I have a Sharpstone, it's got a kief catcher not sure if that's 3 or 4 stage, it's 4 pieces total (top, grind, weed container, kief container). I don't recommend it, I need to clean it every 5-6 grams, it gunks up and then seizes. Also the holes are a bit too big, so the grind is a bit coarse for my taste. Was recommended by a big headshop, but really not impressed.

yoshi wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:22 pm But a three screen kief collector sounds holy. I wish I could find that..
Hope your butt hole doesn't pucker too much when you see the sticker price..

https://lift-innovations.ca/collections ... ck-4-piece

The three different sized mesh screens are easily removed and replaced, as well as the sifting discs. Bud too sticky? Change it up and use the medium sized disc. Want to collect lots of pollen and don't care about the quality? Throw in the larger micron sized mesh screen and collect slightly dirtier kief (dirty ie slight plant matter).

I did a bunch of research before I took the plunge. Looked at Sharpstone and Spacecase grinders but I just didn't get the same vibe as I did from Lift. Bonus, made in Canada.

Seems like they really upped the prices recently. I bought the 4-pc w/ all accessories for around $125-140 (IIRC) at my time of purchase.

itsjustasalad wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:39 pm
yoshi wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:22 pm But a three screen kief collector sounds holy. I wish I could find that..
Hope your butt hole doesn't pucker too much when you see the sticker price..

I puckered a poop right in half

Holy, these guys. I'm in the wrong business

That grinder does look holy though. I paid over 100 for my first $10 DHgate grinder down at the local head shop. I didn't know $100+ grinders actually existed and I didn't know I'd want one so bad

yoshi wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:37 pm I puckered a poop right in half

That grinder does look holy though. I paid over 100 for my first $10 DHgate grinder down at the local head shop. I didn't know $100+ grinders actually existed and I didn't know I'd want one so bad
I couldn't have expected a better response if I tried! :lol: :lol:

There's really nothing bad I can say about it besides the price tag. At $190 before shipping/tax that's ridiculous. But, the reviews speak for themselves. I could talk about my pleasure and it would just echo everything on their reviews.

Even the stickiest of nugs (usually I'm putting Pink Kush, Dead Head OG, Peyote Cookies, White Walker Bubba lately) are ground with ease. For the longest time I was used to gripping tightly on my Zeus grinder and turning HARD because sticky weed gummed up every other grinder INCLUDING the Zeus grinder (which also has a lever on top for added leverage, hehehehe). With the Lift Grinder, man, just zips right through sticky stuff. I haven't cleaned it for a couple of weeks so it's all gummed up again but still cuts right through.

Easy to clean, easy to take apart; uses it's own proprietary tool with a quarter turn (I've managed many times to take it apart without the tool) to take apart everything. Everything is ISO soakable.

The $190 all-in option is the best bet. Straight up, I don't ever use the 2 larger micro screens; only the smallest screen to catch only the finest of kief. It really does a great job of that as well. However, the sifting discs I swap back and forth depending on stickiness of bud. If you try to grind sticky-icky (White Walker Bubba, Dead Head OG) you might want to use the medium sized (or larger) disc over the smaller one.

If I ever needed another one, for whatever reason I would 100% buy a second one. None of my friends smoke flower anymore so I can't even gift one.

I've tried so many over the years (had a Zeus 4-piece with crank that lasted may years), but my daily drivers are currently a Lift (same 4 piece with all the options as itsjustasalad), and an SLX 2.0

I like the SLX best in terms of the non-stick coating, and it grinds very well, but I don't like the kief screen (gauge is too small), and it can still be tough to grind really sticky week. I do like its grind the best in terms of size/consistency for vaping.

I like the lift best in terms of ease of use, and it definitely cuts through sticky weed easier, but I had that the blades always get gummed up with really sticky weed; I find I have to clean it quite regularly to keep it grinding well.
The lift is also great because you have the different options in terms of mesh disks and sifting screens, which helps fine tune the grind.

Either is a huge upgrade from your standard grinder, IMO

https://www.amazon.ca/Pilot-Diary-Premi ... way&sr=8-6

I have this one and he is really very good and I am satisfied with .
and if you want a tip you could have it for free in just few hour. Just download " pocketflip " with android or ios . Choose app like popslot big reward and easy after instal and make few spin go on Google and search popslot free chip you find alot. Make between 15-20 M after put autospin and max bet between level. Another easy and big reward its lords mobile...

TRACKER420 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:07 pm Coffee Grinder, best grinder I have used, but learning curve..Under $20 (10 years old)
Three piece I bought from a mom $22... use only for cheap dry bud, cuts perfect size and love the collector
This guy gets it. I’ve been using a $10 coffee grinder for almost 15 years. I have no need for expensive grinders as all my flower has near perfect RH.