How to break in and store your rolling machine.

If you want a better experience with your rolling machine here are a few tips to help.

First you need to break in or shape the apron/conveyor belt. The reason to do this is to form the apron so it doesn't keep going back to original shape and dumping your weed out all over your rolling tray

This is done by cutting and placing a drink straw of proper length into the valley of the roller, rolled up paper works too. Mcdicks straws are a good diameter for this purpose. If you use a diameter too large you could warp a roller.

Then roll the apron until you find the natural fold, tuck into the roller valley place the straw in and wrap a rubber band and let sit for a couple of weeks. This is also how your roller should be stored between use.

Your roller should stay in this position

Re: How to break in and store your rolling machine.

HighFive wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:19 pm Do you have a favorite or recommendation? What makes one better than another?

Rollers I personally do not recommend

Bamboo rolling mat.

I though this was cool so I bought it. I Dislike it because I can't get this roller to roll anything tight at all.

I would not buy again

Metal roller.

I don't like the metal lever thing, just seems to get in the way.

I would not buy again

Roller with switch.

This roller is ok the switch is supposed to give you two size choices I have not been able to consistently get it to work. If you want a fatter joint you can remove the switch.

I would buy this one again only because the switch can be removed.

Re: How to break in and store your rolling machine.

The rollers that I like are the plain plastic ones with no bells or whistles with the exception of the Futurola.

The Futurola is a unique design that takes a little getting used to

This roller would be way better if it had some kind of locking mechanism to keep it closed while rolling while you are rolling, the roller wants to keep opening up. The real reason I like this roller is because it rolls cannons, if this rolled average sized joints I would not buy this again unless it came with a locking mechanism.

The reason I have so many rollers is because I was looking for different diameters

Example sizes L to R

FIRST juicy cigar roller rolls 4gram joints 125mm long and fat perfect for parties

SECOND Standard king sized roller 110mm long

THIRD futurola roller 78mm cannons

FOURTH standard 78mm roller