Canada post issues on the East coast? Any similar issues?

My friend has made a very large purchase in the amount of 20grand. Not from a MoM but his regular supplier from bC. He's made this same purchase before usually weekly without issue. This time his package stalled in his current province on the east coast and has been sitting in processing for 5 days. Normally it goes out the next day. This is a big order so does anyone have any legal advice or information I could help him with on how to go about speaking with Canada Post? He's a bit nervous.

Re: Canada post issues on the East coast? Any similar issues?

If it's in NB I could see how the CONS are going after the FN dispensaries. Cannabis NB is losing money and that's making Higgs mad. In my opinion they really fucked up with legalisation. FN's should be able to access product from the LP's and sell it on reserve with the band getting a cut. Most FN communities in NB have gas bars and other facilities so it would be easy to just add cannabis.
They really fucked up because some of those FN stores would serve smaller communities and provide jobs for those on reserve. Typical government. If you fail to plan, plan to fail. I hope CP just fucked up and it arrives in the next few days.

I get ya man. They busted the guy on Tobique and the charges stuck. I think that's making the GOV bold. They should stay out of it. As usual when it comes to dealing with aboriginal sovereignty the government wants to fight in court instead of getting everyone in on the deal. There should be large production licences given to FN's and, given the band council wants it, they should be able to use legal cannabis as a revenue tool towards self determination. I'm non aboriginal but try to patronize FN businesses because I see the benefit to those communties. I wish you luck with the business and I hope you don't have to spend any money on lawyers.

It's really something when it's ok for the government to profit from the natural resources for hundreds of years and make laws that are a convenience only to them wile charging us for it.
Asif were criminals. When it comes down to what we consider our own enherit right to the land and resources, the government should be sitting at the table with first nations across Canada. The only way to gain any ground is to just do it and wait to get busted. make sure ya don't carry a huge supply. Fight it out in court battles just like the rest of our rights lol. Crazy

Pita84 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:19 am It's really something when it's ok for the government to profit from the natural resources for hundreds of years and make laws that are a convenience only to them wile charging us for it.
Asif were criminals. When it comes down to what we consider our own enherit right to the land and resources, the government should be sitting at the table with first nations across Canada. The only way to gain any ground is to just do it and wait to get busted. make sure ya don't carry a huge supply. Fight it out in court battles just like the rest of our rights lol. Crazy
Humans are also a natural resource and just like the cows and pigs you too are considered livestock nourishing the bio-mass. Government has no interest in anything but money and you are much more profitable than a cow or chicken. Hook them with insurmountable debt and you have a slave for life.