Re: Im happy I now signed up

Steven33 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:16 am i like here better. reviews are detailed and very helpful unlike in reddit ask them they will just have fun to you.
im on reddit.. probably depends on the community you joined? :D i usually don't take things personally there though. I have had those shares of embarrassing questions and that.. "make fun of me" vibes.

lucasgray90 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:01 am
Steven33 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:16 am i like here better. reviews are detailed and very helpful unlike in reddit ask them they will just have fun to you.
im on reddit.. probably depends on the community you joined? :D i usually don't take things personally there though. I have had those shares of embarrassing questions and that.. "make fun of me" vibes.
ow thats great for you but something serious should not be make fun of. they should know the difference ;)

Steven33 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:03 am
lucasgray90 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:01 am
ow thats great for you but something serious should not be make fun of. they should know the difference ;)
[/quote

True! :) either both sites are good sources of information. so you stopped using it?