Just want to say Hello!

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, amazing site!

Re: Just want to say Hello!

Greetings from Alberta and Welcome. I am glad to see you are enjoying our forum. I am curious to know is the black market better than the legal market there? prices and quality of each or any other info you can share?

The government here said they were going to try and get rid of the black market and they have failed miserably their quality and prices are absolutely crap and also the ridiculous packaging. The government set their market up for big business and basically said F U to the people not giving us what we thought we were going to get out of legalization.

Re: Just want to say Hello!

U/Fargin_Bastich wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:01 pm Greetings from Alberta and Welcome. I am glad to see you are enjoying our forum. I am curious to know is the black market better than the legal market there? prices and quality of each or any other info you can share?

The government here said they were going to try and get rid of the black market and they have failed miserably their quality and prices are absolutely crap and also the ridiculous packaging. The government set their market up for big business and basically said F U to the people not giving us what we thought we were going to get out of legalization.
This is the situation country-wide. Hopefully it will improve over time, they rolled out a very conservative and "safe" program for now that totally misses the mark, but also doesn't piss off the "against" population too much. Several provinces have already lowered prices significantly to try and be more competitive (still failing hard, but at least it shows they understand they need to correct their aim).

Cleaning the black market is going to be a helluva task. Internet "companies" can be setup and shutdown like it's nothing, they'll need to be very fast if they are even to match the market growth, let alone reverse it.